• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GreenwoodBearcat
    replied
    Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

"nothing ventured, nothing gained"
    Nobody cares. The Bearcats won today and that is all that matter now.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
    Equally as likely to drop to the dregs of the conference. 3 years will tell.
    "nothing ventured, nothing gained"

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied

Some bird **** and dirt piles doesn't make us the crap hole that is MSSU
    Building facilities when you can't afford to maintain the ones you have makes us worse, tbh.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Originally posted by GorillaBacker View Post

I think what excites most Pitt fans is the fact we have the facilities, the quality of athlete (The past few years have been very good recruiting years that have included several 3 star athletes), and "hopefully" a future coaching staff to get the most of them. Those "could" be a formula for the kind of success Pitt hasn't seen for awhile. I am cautiously optimistic, it's definitely an exciting time but the future will tell. Spring drills and the spring scrimmage will be interesting!
    Yeah. If nothing else, it will rejuvenate the fan base.

Leave a comment:

• GorillaBacker
    replied
    I think what excites most Pitt fans is the fact we have the facilities, the quality of athlete (The past few years have been very good recruiting years that have included several 3 star athletes), and "hopefully" a future coaching staff to get the most of them. Those "could" be a formula for the kind of success Pitt hasn't seen for awhile. I am cautiously optimistic, it's definitely an exciting time but the future will tell. Spring drills and the spring scrimmage will be interesting!

Leave a comment:

• Aunt Peg
    replied
    Perhaps Mr Peck should call GVSU...they are looking for an OC and Allendale is a great and cheap place to live....just a thought.

Leave a comment:

• GreenwoodBearcat
    replied
    Pitt Stain fans are as giddy as a schoolgirl with a new Barbi Doll. Just wait till they know exactly who the hire will be and we can drive down and watch that big stupid blow up monkey deflate just like their hopes and dreams of being a National contender again. They might as well merge with MOSO...:laugh:

Leave a comment:

• PSR
    replied
    Suck a sour egg! :)

Leave a comment:

• GorillaTeacher
    replied
    Originally posted by psudoc View Post

For the facilities, we are already there
    Some bird **** and dirt piles doesn't make us the crap hole that is MSSU

Leave a comment:

• psudoc
    replied
    For the facilities, we are already there

Leave a comment:

• GorillaTeacher
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ForeverGreen
    replied

Leave a comment:

• PittStateFootball
    replied
    I am excited to see how this all turns out. To have Gorilla Football seriously competing again for MIAA championships and national titles every season will be awesome. To see the stands full again on Saturdays will be awesome. Thank you coach Tim Beck for all you have done for this program & Pittsburg State University but now onward and upward with the foundations that have been built. Gorilla Football will be back soon & welcome to the jungle will mean something again. .

Leave a comment:

• PSR
    replied
    Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

I think Brown would be a fantastic hire for any team.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    It seems to take the right combination of coaches and situation. The guys at Mankato weren't setting the world on fire at South Dakota, but have really built something in Minnesota. Same could be said for Mel T. Right coach in the right situation.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X