Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reality

We MIAA fans are living in the past. We still live in the days when Pitt and NW rolled effortlessly thru the PO's to their natural and God-Given culmination at the NC games. That was then, this is now. The new reality is, alas, Fort Flop these past two years. The reality is that the MIAA is not what it was. As much as BBB hates to admit it, or accept it, the MIAA is one and done by 5 PM, Saturday. Like last year, we may meekly hang our hat on the bowl games, but BBB even doubts that. That's how far he fears we have fallen. The records of both our PO teams this year are wildly inflated. The middle tier teams they defeated--ESU, Pitt, WU, etc.--were a joke and three more "W's" were against "Byes", Larry, Moe and Curly comedy acts that many NAIA teams could smoke.

We all hope BBB is wrong, but this is the Great One's studied and scientific prediction:

Indy 34 UCM 24

Harding 28 NW 14

As usual BBB, you are full of stuff that swirls down the confines of the porcelain bowl.

Comment

Betting against the MIAA. Come on now BBB

Comment

Which one actually has the better shot at getting upset?

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post
          Central, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Central, imo.
            If Indy has any sort of Defense then it could be long day for Bolles 3.0 and another board outrage from KMA...lol

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post

If Indy has any sort of Defense then it could be long day for Bolles 3.0 and another board outrage from KMA...lol
              Indy's defense was pretty dominant this year in most categories. But Lindenwood was able to take it to them. I think UCM will find similar success.

I think it's going to be a long day for the UCM defense. The UIndy offense is capable of hurting you in just about anyway.
              Cool Story Bro

Comment

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post

Indy's defense was pretty dominant this year in most categories. But Lindenwood was able to take it to them. I think UCM will find similar success.

I think it's going to be a long day for the UCM defense. The UIndy offense is capable of hurting you in just about anyway.
                UCM D is similar to Pitt's, imo. They take a lot of risks and look great at times, but bad at other times. UCM can hurt you a lot of ways on O, too.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post

Or they will win and he will start a "Bolles 3.0 is better than Manning, Brady, Montana, and Marino" thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post
                    Central will fold like a rusty lawn chair.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                      UCM D is similar to Pitt's, imo. They take a lot of risks and look great at times, but bad at other times. UCM can hurt you a lot of ways on O, too.
                      I noted that in my column this week about UCM. They rely on the "splash play". They have 34 sacks, 70 TFLs, and 20 turnovers. The only issue with that is UIndy is a "mistake free" offense. They don't turn the ball over, and McKellar and Toriano rarely get dropped for big losses. Edwards has taken some sacks this year when he probably would've been better off scrambling. I'm thinking he'll have the green light to do that this weekend. If UCM takes a risk and Edwards gets loose, he can house it from anywhere on the field.
                      Cool Story Bro

Comment

I'm sure I will be corrected if I am wrong, but if the old gray matter is working this morning, the last time the Mules won a playoff game was in Texas with Eric C at QB in a high scoring shootout. I think this team has a more potent Offense. Thank goodness we got to play them at our house this season and our offense capitalized quickly on its first two possessions. If the Mule Defense can slow down Indy and Bolles 3.0 rebounds from the 8 sack, 4 int's, the Mules should score close to their season ave and win.
                        Last edited by NW Normal; 11-21-2019, 10:52 AM.

Comment

I think UCM should win, but think Indy will give them a game and anything can happen.

Also someone tell the indy coach to start working on the refs in pregame to keep that UCM TE from pushing off on every single play.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X