Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All-MIAA

Brooke Bolles OPOTY, Spencer Phillips DPOTY, Dante Brown STPOTY, TJ Davis Freshman of the Year and Svoboda COTY.

http://themiaa.com/news/2019/11/19/m...19-season.aspx

Little surprised the third-leading rusher in the MIAA only merits honorable mention, but OK.

Three teams plus honorable mention is dumb. But as usual HM is just a pat on the back to seniors or underclassmen that deserve some love. The coaches themselves nominate which players get HM.

Comment

Comment

Or the Bledsoe kid from Southern.

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
          Brooke Bolles OPOTY, Spencer Phillips DPOTY, Dante Brown STPOTY, TJ Davis Freshman of the Year and Svoboda COTY.

http://themiaa.com/news/2019/11/19/m...19-season.aspx

Little surprised the third-leading rusher in the MIAA only merits honorable mention, but OK.
          The leading rusher last year was second-team. I think QB and RB many be the most difficult positions to earn first-team All-MIAA in all of the sports sponsored by the conference.

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
            Three teams plus honorable mention is dumb. But as usual HM is just a pat on the back to seniors or underclassmen that deserve some love. The coaches themselves nominate which players get HM.
            Fort Hays State - Charles Tigner - RB, Manny Ramsey - WR, Matt Wendelberger - TE, Sheldon Schmidt - DL, Kolt Trachsel - LB, Hayden Kreutzer - DB

Look at Coach Brown handing out those juice boxes and fruit snacks. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Hornetfan View Post

The leading rusher last year was second-team. I think QB and RB many be the most difficult positions to earn first-team All-MIAA in all of the sports sponsored by the conference.
              Yeah, it's tough - especially when you're giving First Team "All Purpose Back" to *checks notes* -- a wide receiver?

Comment

Fort Hays State - Charles Tigner - RB, Manny Ramsey - WR, Matt Wendelberger - TE, Sheldon Schmidt - DL, Kolt Trachsel - LB, Hayden Kreutzer - DB

Look at Coach Brown handing out those juice boxes and fruit snacks. :D
                I believe every team did this what is your point? Are you saying these specific kids were not worthy of anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Hornetfan View Post

Disagree it is Oline. They have no stats. It goes to kids on top teams in the conference more often than not or Sr That has gotten recognition before.

Comment

How does Jared Vincent only get 3rd team?

Comment

I believe every team did this what is your point? Are you saying these specific kids were not worthy of anything?
                      Relax, it was just a joke based on his comments about the bowl game.

Comment

Relax, it was just a joke based on his comments about the bowl game.
                        Weird to quote kids names with it

Comment

Weird to quote kids names with it
                          OK, I'll try to run jokes past you before I post them in the future.

Comment

OK, I'll try to run jokes past you before I post them in the future.

Comment

I think GrifFan is freaking hilarious.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X