Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GorillaBred View Post

Don't use a 1970s slur like Nancy. It's degrading to women. Not all women are sensitive.
    How bout we just shut the whole forums down? Since we are so concerned and sensitive all of a sudden.

Comment

Originally posted by OICU812 View Post

If your mother's name is "Nancy" you should demand an apology.
      Lol. It is not. But I'm demanding an apology for all the strong Nancy's out there, nonetheless.

In all reality, I've always taken Jimbo's, Reload's and everyone else's shots at family members as shots at the idea of those people, not the people themselves, so I've never found any of them offensive. I've found most of them confusing and not funny. I would suggest to everyone that unless a joke refers to a person by their actual name, you should assume it's a joke about a straw man.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

How bout we just shut the whole forums down? Since we are so concerned and sensitive all of a sudden.
        It was a joke. If ESU actually offered something that could reasonably be called higher education, you would've understood that.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

How about we shut this thread down... it has gotten moronic. If you want to talk trash and say stupid sh*t, expect to get to get it back from those who enjoy engaging in that. I don't care for it, because almost everyone on here wouldn't say anything if they were across the table from the other guy. It's message board bs... some find it entertaining, so okay entertain yourselves. I kind of have to agree with Reload, even though I'd prefer to have adult conversations about D2 football than some of what goes on here, getting sensitive or taking any of it personal is kind of a waste of time. I have kids and anything anyone would say about them on a message board doesn't make it true, or drive anyone else on the board to believe what was said, let alone make me want to kick their ass. I know we love our kids and want to stick up for them, but c'mon, who cares... it's just stupid banter. My son is soft though and I'll tell him. ;)

That said, good luck to Jimbo and your boys on your future endeavors. Good luck to Reload and his wife, from what I've read in this thread, apparently she's popular amongst some of the other posters... who knew?

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaBred View Post

Lol. It is not. But I'm demanding an apology for all the strong Nancy's out there, nonetheless.

In all reality, I've always taken Jimbo's, Reload's and everyone else's shots at family members as shots at the idea of those people, not the people themselves, so I've never found any of them offensive. I've found most of them confusing and not funny. I would suggest to everyone that unless a joke refers to a person by their actual name, you should assume it's a joke about a straw man.

Comment

Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post

How about we shut this thread down... it has gotten moronic. If you want to talk trash and say stupid sh*t, expect to get to get it back from those who enjoy engaging in that. I don't care for it, because almost everyone on here wouldn't say anything if they were across the table from the other guy. It's message board bs... some find it entertaining, so okay entertain yourselves. I kind of have to agree with Reload, even though I'd prefer to have adult conversations about D2 football than some of what goes on here, getting sensitive or taking any of it personal is kind of a waste of time. I have kids and anything anyone would say about them on a message board doesn't make it true, or drive anyone else on the board to believe what was said, let alone make me want to kick their ass. I know we love our kids and want to stick up for them, but c'mon, who cares... it's just stupid banter. My son is soft though and I'll tell him. ;)

That said, good luck to Jimbo and your boys on your future endeavors. Good luck to Reload and his wife, from what I've read in this thread, apparently she's popular amongst some of the other posters... who knew?

Comment

Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post

Good for you two. That's the spirit! LOL!

Comment

Go Bearcats!
                  M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X