Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HALF: Ferris 3-0 NWMSU. The fact that NWMSU is still in this game despite being out-gained 234-90 is giving me PTSD.

Comment

Don't know what Ferris is thinking. Left 6 points on the field by passing up two field goals. It is almost like they think the game is in the bag and NW can't score against them or it is incredible confidence in your team on both sides of the ball. Guess I'm too old school and believe you take points whenever you can especially when you're in the lead and will get the ball to start the second half.

Comment

Comment

80 yards of offense for NW at the half. could be a new low.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla John 92 View Post
            Don't know what Ferris is thinking. Left 6 points on the field by passing up two field goals. It is almost like they think the game is in the bag and NW can't score against them or it is incredible confidence in your team on both sides of the ball. Guess I'm too old school and believe you take points whenever you can especially when you're in the lead and will get the ball to start the second half.
            I think I get why they went for it before the half. For one, their power run game is strong. But I think it was more about the opportunity to put the game away. If they get that TD then come out to start the second half to get a score, this game would feel like it was over.

Comment

This NW defense is by far the best we've faced all season, and they're playing out of their minds. It looks like the defense and special teams are trying to drag the offense kicking and screaming to the W.

Comment

Dawgs start the second half from their own 24

Comment

Comment

Offense comes out firing, 23 yards on 3 plays

Comment

Deep shot to Wade, 2nd red zone trip in two drives after none in the first 28 minutes

Comment

Well.. Here we go.. FS has adjusted their offense, but the Cats will not.

Comment

TD Ferris, 10-0 to start the 2nd half

Comment

The holding has been pretty blatant and was on that drive. Refs better just not call it when NW is on O.

Comment

Comment

NW starts from their own 30

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X