X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 Recruiting

Anyone keeping a list?

Re: 2019 Recruiting

KMA radio keeps a list of local seniors for 2019. And their choices. Just looked at the last one and they show two Maryville Seniors going to Northwest for football. Eli Dowis and Tyler Houchin http://www.kmaland.com/sports/kmalan...2e065b273.html
    Luck is where Preparation meets Opportunity

Comment

Yep. I am currently at 20 for "our" team.
      IH8FERRIS

Comment

Comment

To help sift through this a little bit...

QB- Beason looks incredible on film, a true dual-threat type guy; Corwin is the all-time leading passer at a nationally renowned HS program (Jenks OK)
          RB- To say Russell put up ridiculous stats is an understatement (2,801 yards, 14 ypc, 32 TDs), he's listed as one of MaxPreps top-100 under the radar players in the country; Batts and Collins are both run-first QBs on their HS teams.
          WR- Caleb Forrest was one of the top WRs in the Austin, TX area and was the district offensive MVP in 2018; With the exception of maybe two of these guys, all of the receivers on this list are 6'2" or bigger... Sims and staff obviously value size/production at the position.
          TE- Couple of JUCO guys have committed already in Bledsoe and Dugan; Feeback is an offensive swiss army knife as he lined up at four positions on offense as a senior.
          OL- Hazime and Castro have really fun highlight tapes on hudl; Mouton is a load (6'6" 380 lbs)
          DL- Morgan Hanna has several PWO offers from major D1 schools and is drawing some late interest from Arkansas; One has to think Samedi and Carr would have a GREAT shot to contribute immediately out of JUCO
          LB- Colton Winder seemed to come away really impressed by his official visit at Southern; Lochlain and Cooper Hardin are, in fact, brothers.
          DB- With relatively few DBs on this list, one wonders if some of the guys at WR are being looked at as DB options?

Comment

Pitt State getting hometown WR Dylan White to commit seems like a big deal.
            He had an offer from North Dakota State and (at least I've heard) PWO offers at K-State and KU.
            He's got some serious speed.

Comment

Go-Rilla,

That dude is a difference maker at the D2 level. Great get for them keeping him at home, I thought for sure he'd take one of the D1 offers even if it was a PWO.

Comment

Originally posted by Go-Rilla View Post
                He had an offer from North Dakota State and (at least I've heard) PWO offers at K-State and KU.

Comment

Originally posted by NewmanAndDuquesne View Post
                  To help sift through this a little bit...

QB- Beason looks incredible on film, a true dual-threat type guy; Corwin is the all-time leading passer at a nationally renowned HS program (Jenks OK)
                  RB- To say Russell put up ridiculous stats is an understatement (2,801 yards, 14 ypc, 32 TDs), he's listed as one of MaxPreps top-100 under the radar players in the country; Batts and Collins are both run-first QBs on their HS teams.
                  WR- Caleb Forrest was one of the top WRs in the Austin, TX area and was the district offensive MVP in 2018; With the exception of maybe two of these guys, all of the receivers on this list are 6'2" or bigger... Sims and staff obviously value size/production at the position.
                  TE- Couple of JUCO guys have committed already in Bledsoe and Dugan; Feeback is an offensive swiss army knife as he lined up at four positions on offense as a senior.
                  OL- Hazime and Castro have really fun highlight tapes on hudl; Mouton is a load (6'6" 380 lbs)
                  DL- Morgan Hanna has several PWO offers from major D1 schools and is drawing some late interest from Arkansas; One has to think Samedi and Carr would have a GREAT shot to contribute immediately out of JUCO
                  LB- Colton Winder seemed to come away really impressed by his official visit at Southern; Lochlain and Cooper Hardin are, in fact, brothers.
                  DB- With relatively few DBs on this list, one wonders if some of the guys at WR are being looked at as DB options?
                  What did you show him Pitt State vidoes? I know you guys recently got running water has that not made it over to Carthage yet? Did you offer him Precious Moments dolls?
                  In all seriousness it will be interesting to see who you guys get and how many are transfers and how many Freshmen you keep the red shirts on.

Comment

Originally posted by Go-Rilla View Post
                    I thought he had committed to NDSU. Great job by Pitt.

Comment

When is signing day ?

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
                        I thought he had committed to NDSU. Great job by Pitt.
                        Probably the difference between FCS and D1. Just guessing, but when Klieman left for K-State there either wasn't room at K-State or Klieman couldn't offer him a scholly due to other holes and White didn't want to be a preferred walk on.

Comment

This is one reason why the Community isn't endeared to MSSU. I know you have to get some talent but very very few local kids. Maybe he tried but it just will take some time. MSSU has to find a way to get locals on their squad, so the Community will at least have some kind of reason to attend.

Comment

Originally posted by PSR View Post
                            This is one reason why the Community isn't endeared to MSSU. I know you have to get some talent but very very few local kids. Maybe he tried but it just will take some time. MSSU has to find a way to get locals on their squad, so the Community will at least have some kind of reason to attend.
                            Blah Blah Blah ... more hot air coming from SEK ... They've had studs f/ Webb City and joplin kids in the past - didn't matter. The way to "endear" itself to the community is for Mssu to win ...

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
                              What did you show him Pitt State vidoes? I know you guys recently got running water has that not made it over to Carthage yet? Did you offer him Precious Moments dolls?
                              In all seriousness it will be interesting to see who you guys get and how many are transfers and how many Freshmen you keep the red shirts on.
                              I don't know if it was the electricity in the building or the hot water in the showers... but Winder committed to MSSU last night.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X