Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2019 Recruiting

One juco hb maybe out there for Pitt. I think he would be a good get.

Comment

Originally posted by PittGorillaFan View Post
      Turning out to be a HUGE recruiting year for PSU. Two 247sports 3-Star commits in Dylan White (Pitt High) and KeJuan Hay (Owasso High) and some big time players out of Texas and Oklahoma.
      " I can't wait to get my hands on them and turn them into 1.5*" Signed Dave Wiemers

Comment

This might've been noted elsewhere (although, I haven't seen it), but Durand Henderson from Webb City committed to NW. As someone who felt like I was getting punched in the stomach over and over again as I watched him destroy my HS, I was really hoping he'd be at Pitt. Kinda feels like another stomach punch.

I think he'll be really good. Congrats NW.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaBred View Post
          This might've been noted elsewhere (although, I haven't seen it), but Durand Henderson from Webb City committed to NW. As someone who felt like I was getting punched in the stomach over and over again as I watched him destroy my HS, I was really hoping he'd be at Pitt. Kinda feels like another stomach punch.

Sent from my GorillaPad

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaBred View Post

He's definitely a downhill guy. One cut and see ya.

Comment

4th punter, imo

Comment

http://kpreps.com/kansas/history/sig...019/by-player/

Comment

6 to Pitt and Fort Hays
                  8 to Emporia
                  By my count.

Comment

Jenning kids listed on hudl as a back at 6-4. Listed as Ath on the kpreps deal. I wonder what Pitt will convert him to.

Comment

looks like 5 for Pitt and 7 for Washburn.

Is there anything similar for OK, MO, etc?

Comment

http://okpreps.com/#1493126410474-632805c1-7539

Their big board looks like it mainly lists D1 commits. Hey is not listed as Pitt state yet.

Comment

Can't hurt recruiting to have a Bearcat D-lineman playing in the SB! Go Matt Longacre!

https://bearcatsports.com/news/2019/...?path=football

Comment

[QUOTE=NW Normal;2347653]Can't hurt recruiting to have a Bearcat D-lineman playing in the SB! Go Matt Longacre!

I claim foul. Matt was an obvious ringer that Northwest snuck into Maryville under the cover of darkness. Bearcats are cheaters and should have to forfeit all games that Matt played in.

Oh well, good luck in the Super Bowl to Matt and Greg the Leg.

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
                              Can't hurt recruiting to have a Bearcat D-lineman playing in the SB! Go Matt Longacre!

https://bearcatsports.com/news/2019/...?path=football
                              I didn't see him in on defense, thought he was in the two deep rotation. Was he in on special teams, or held out for injuries?

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
                                I didn't see him in on defense, thought he was in the two deep rotation. Was he in on special teams, or held out for injuries?
                                He had back surgery late in 2017 but was starting early in the season in 2018. Looks like he re-injured it during a game in late October.

I saw him during the national anthem and during one timeout. :smile-big:

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X