Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Opinionated View Post
    I think the video highlights the immaturity of a high school kid and not racism. Let’s reverse it and ask, “What would a university do if an incoming freshman filmed himself/herself smashing windows and looting during the rioting?”
    The video is racist, insensitive, and a terrible decision all rolled into one.

Comment

• ^^^that presumes you know their intent. unless i missed it i didn't hear george floyd mentioned by name or the police officers involved, or minny, etc. as viewers we're inserting context b/c of current events that may or may not be there.
      the video also looks like teenage girls' horseplay at every slumber party since the beginning of time.
      it could be innocent, or not. i have no idea. i'm not interested in defending them but i can't read their minds either.
      Go Bearcats!
      M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

• Just goes to show that today’s heroes are tomorrow’s villains. Ergo, that girl could come up with the cure for Sickle Cell, but because of what was posted, she will forever be a racist and tomorrow’s villain.

Comment

• Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
          ^^^that presumes you know their intent. unless i missed it i didn't hear george floyd mentioned by name or the police officers involved, or minny, etc. as viewers we're inserting context b/c of current events that may or may not be there.
          the video also looks like teenage girls' horseplay at every slumber party since the beginning of time.
          it could be innocent, or not. i have no idea. i'm not interested in defending them but i can't read their minds either.
          Not pulling the race card, but as a black man this doesn’t offend me in the slightest.This is the culture that tears people down with 5% of a story. People get off on the idea of throwing someone under the bus so that they get a pat on the back. My first thought is that this is sleepover type sh*t. At the worst it’s moronic behavior from kids that don’t understand the reality of the situation. Let’s go tattle on two white girls, that’ll fix the problem.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X