Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NWHoops View Post

I say the streak continues. The game counts for nothing. Wonder if records will even be kept on these games. It's the equivalent of a pre-season game in the NFL.
    I agree. It wasn't a real season and the streak continues. All those in favor say Aye.
    Go Hounds!
    B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
    Cyclone Power
    ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post

I agree. It wasn't a real season and the streak continues. All those in favor say Aye.

Comment

I don't know man....

there's all this asterisk talk and to be honest my hair was already falling out before all this BS. :)

Comment

I'm not a gold coat member. I casually know a few admin people that might have hooked me up. I actually thought I had an "in" that fell through late Friday night.

Comment

I think Judge Misener will go for probation.
            Go Hounds!
            B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
            Cyclone Power
            ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

I will throw myself at the mercy of the courts and the honorable judge misener.

Comment

ha ha ha. Case dismissed.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHoops View Post

I say the streak continues. The game counts for nothing. Wonder if records will even be kept on these games. It's the equivalent of a pre-season game in the NFL.
                  According to the announcers on Sunday, the NCAA is counting them towards their stats and records, but the MIAA is not counting them towards conference stats and records. So Pitt State and MW essentially played their first non-conference game in quite a while, if not ever.

Comment

Sadly my streak of attending at least 1 NW game a year(and usually several) that started in 1968 ended this year

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                      Sadly my streak of attending at least 1 NW game a year(and usually several) that started in 1968 ended
                      Nice steak! If there isn't a game for anyone then you're alive still. IMO

Comment

Sadly my streak of attending at least 1 NW game a year(and usually several) that started in 1968 ended this year

IMO, your streak lives on because there were no games played and thus you had no opportunity to attend. Cheer up, you get a free pass for this year.

Comment

You're looking at it wrong. You should be saying every football season (not year) since 1968. Northwest didn't play any games this year so there was no season. Your streak lives on. .

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

I feel cheated

Comment

After 50+ football seasons you deserve to have your name on something at the stadium......a tailgate spot, a concession stand, a urinal, or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Donkeydamus View Post

After 50+ football seasons you deserve to have your name on something at the stadium......a tailgate spot, a concession stand, a urinal, or something.
                                They put your name in the urinal instead!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X