Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

no 9:9 LU @ NWMSU game

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • no 9:9 LU @ NWMSU game

    LU @ NW cancelled due to covid issues @LU. It will not be rescheduled and is a ‘no contest for either team. Will WU’s next game also be cancelled?
    Last edited by NWFanatic; 09-05-2021, 04:02 PM.

  • #2
    Lincoln’s web site says they were the ones who have the COVID issues.

    https://lubluetigers.com/news/2021/9...-concerns.aspx

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
      LU @ NW cancelled due to covid issues @LU. It will not be rescheduled and is a ‘no contest for either team. Will WU’s next game also be cancelled?
      Wouldn’t it be nice if Lincoln chose not to waste all of our time and just cancelled their entire season?
      Roll Chos!

      Comment


      • #4
        So we will all finally beat NW by default…. I like it. Seriously though. How does this affect SOS, Standings, etc..?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
          LU @ NW cancelled due to covid issues @LU. It will not be rescheduled and is a ‘no contest for either team. Will WU’s next game also be cancelled?
          So looking down the road, does this mean that NW would come up one game short in determining a conference championship?

          Comment


          • #6
            The MIAA used a ‘weighted-formula’ in BB standings-will they do something similar in FB? We’re kidding ourselves if we think this will be the only ‘covid cancellation’ of the ‘21 season.

            Comment


            • #7
              Questions we all need answers to.

              Comment


              • #8
                Why don't you all look on the MIAA website and look under football standings. Towards the bottom of the page, I think you will find your answer to these questions.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Weighted standings: 80% winning percentage/20% total games.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Thepeman View Post
                    Why don't you all look on the MIAA website and look under football standings. Towards the bottom of the page, I think you will find your answer to these questions.
                    While we are at it lets just all move to Twitter and stop posting on the forums too….

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                      LU @ NW cancelled due to covid issues @LU. It will not be rescheduled and is a ‘no contest for either team. Will WU’s next game also be cancelled?
                      Is it cancelled only if u are unable to field a team? See no reason WU would have to cancel if they end up with just a handful of positives.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post

                        Is it cancelled only if u are unable to field a team? See no reason WU would have to cancel if they end up with just a handful of positives.
                        did LU have too many cases to field a team this Thursday?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Of course Lincoln has COVID after the pasting Washburn handed them last week. They'll probably have COVID until NSU comes up on the schedule.

                          Too bad GVSU and NW didn't have same week "off". That would've been a nice neutral site game.
                          Go Hounds!
                          B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                          Cyclone Power

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            nm
                            Last edited by NWFanatic; 09-08-2021, 02:40 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              pfft. should be a forfeit.
                              Go Bearcats!
                              M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

                              Comment

                              Ad3

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X