Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2019-2020 Preseason Rankings

You're the easiest mark on the board, jimbo.....oops, your goat got away again.
    Last edited by Shanghai Mule; 08-07-2019, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post
      You're the easiest mark on the board, jimbo.....opps, your goat got away again.
      whatever helps ya sleep at night

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post

You're the easiest mark on the board, jimbo.....oops, your goat got away again.
        Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

and btw, reload told you he was on vaca? he lied. hes busy stocking shelves at walmart. football season is coming up quick
        Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

Hey, I know that we volunteered to baby set Jimbo while Reload was on vacation, but this guy is a douchebag that never stops dripping. Can't we just pass him off to Techster88 for a couple of days?
        GEEZUS.... I can't believe I missed all this action....I really should have just quoted everything from page 5-7. I kind of feel sorry for ole Bimbo Sluice. hahahahahahaha who am I kidding. He is too poor to pay attention.

Comment

fantastic posts by both of you gimps.
          don't feel sorry for me....I don't F*$% you or feed you so I couldn't care less what you think lol
          got to mention though, your mother is the back bone of my brothel empire. so, I am a little light in the wallet. she's loyal but not very good at her job.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

fantastic posts by both of you gimps.
            don't feel sorry for me....I don't F*$% you or feed you so I couldn't care less what you think lol
            got to mention though, your mother is the back bone of my brothel empire. so, I am a little light in the wallet. she's loyal but not very good at her job.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X