Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NWMSU vs MWSU

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    what happened to him
    Go Bearcats!
    M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

    Comment


    • #47
      NW int-#46 holds on return and MW retains possession and gets a 1st down-

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
        Crap-Hohensee is not playing(looked like R/ankle sprain)
        It’s my fault… I shouldn’t have said nice things about the passing game.

        Comment


        • #49
          97 NW out with dislocated elbow

          Comment


          • #50
            Why didn’t Wright kick the FG?

            Comment


            • #51
              The MW BACKUP qb is stupid fast.

              Comment


              • #52
                2 is fun to watch

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                  The MW BACKUP qb is stupid fast.
                  I was kinda hoping they’d put him in a little earlier, just to avoid some of the big sacks.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

                    I was kinda hoping they’d put him in a little earlier, just to avoid some of the big sacks.
                    You pretty much have to have a mobile qb to have a chance against that nasty defense.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Watching this, I'm a little afraid for Mak Sexton next week.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                        Watching this, I'm a little afraid for Mak Sexton next week.
                        I just hope the NW return team is wearing sunglasses next Saturday.
                        Go Hounds!
                        B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                        Cyclone Power

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Heck of a game going on in Hays Kansas that apparently no one on this board cared enough about to make a game thread.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Bearcat Moon View Post
                            Why didn’t Wright kick the FG?
                            Blocked XP/iffy long snapper/#2

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post
                              Heck of a game going on in Hays Kansas that apparently no one on this board cared enough about to make a game thread.
                              I've been watching. Second half was definitely worth seeing.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post
                                Heck of a game going on in Hays Kansas that apparently no one on this board cared enough about to make a game thread.
                                Fort Hays with 42 second half points to knock off UNK after trailing 21-0 at the half. That’s impressive.

                                Comment

                                Ad3

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X