X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Mules 45 - Roaches 38 ahahahahahahahaha

Comment

As I mentioned and still stand by. This game should not have been close. ESU had 7 Turnovers. That's SEVEN TURNOVERS. I hope they are on the field bright and early tomorrow before 7, running Seven miles, for 7 Hours, while listening to the audio version of 7th heaven, until 7 For that Sh*tshow on offense. Did I hear someone ask about penalty's. Oh, just 14 for 130 yards. No biggie! What the heck was going on out there today. No way this game should have ended up how it did. Alright, enough of me whining. I'm "just a fan". What do I know, right? Probably never played a down in my life hahahaha.

ESU won in almost every category outside of those Turnovers and Penalties, but we all know you can't win a game with 7 turnovers and 14 Penalties. 497 yards in Passing another 175 in Rushing for a total of 672 yards compared to UCM's 495. 101 plays compared to UCM's 66. Although UCM did average about a yard more per play at 7.5. This should have been a slaughtering of UCM. I liked what I saw from the offense outside of the turnovers and penalties. They had a slow start, but got going and never really slowed down afterwards. Including the turnovers, did I mention we had 7 turnovers. Holy Smokes!!!

Defense did well. They stopped them when they needed to. However, anyone that has ever played a down of defense knows you can't keep up in a high scoring game when your offense takes 32 seconds to score, turn the ball over, or get stopped on downs. You can only hold on for so long. They got theirs, yeah UCM scored 45, but lots of that falls on the offense and those blasted turnovers. Did I mention we had 7 of them?

I love my team, but this one is on us. We beat ourselves today. I know this one stings. See what I did there. Only thing to do is bounce back next week. It happens.

I'll give credit where credit is due. UCM caused those turnovers and took care of business when we handed them points after points. I thought the QB was decent, but honestly, no biases involved. I didn't really think they were that great outside of that. Just decent. Good game UCM. You stuck in there and still got the win. You also done it with less yards, time of possession, and plays. But how hard is that to do when your getting the ball in your redzone every other drive.... but I digress! On to next week.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
          We all know the best thing coming out of Oklahoma is southbound 35
          Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

Yeah yeah, go wallow in self pity. Hope you enjoyed that L today was much as I did.

Welcome back to planet Earth, Honeybees.
            You our implying that we where in a place we don't deserve to be and our know no longer in that place. Which is not the case. Go back two the Cellar Choochoo. We will call for you when your needed. By the way, that one was just four you. Straight from my ESU edumacation.

Comment

To be fair, nobody in Oklahoma wants to leave their house because the roads are so freaking bad down there.

Comment

should not have been close. ESU had 7 Turnovers. That's SEVEN TURNOVERS. I hope they are on the field bright and early tomorrow before 7, running Seven miles, for 7 Hours, while listening to the audio version of 7th heaven, until 7 For that Sh*tshow on offense

Best thing I've read in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                  should not have been close. ESU had 7 Turnovers. That's SEVEN TURNOVERS. I hope they are on the field bright and early tomorrow before 7, running Seven miles, for 7 Hours, while listening to the audio version of 7th heaven, until 7 For that Sh*tshow on offense

Best thing I've read in a while.

Comment

Turnovers are always a killer especially when the other team can cash them in for points. Should have been eight turnovers as ESU got away with a clear fumble that wasn't called right before the half and ESU kept the ball and scored a touchdown. The Mules were plus 5 on turnovers and made the Hornets pay the price. I guess ESU now knows how Washburn felt last week when the Bods rang up 600 yds of offense, but turned the ball over six times and lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
                      Turnovers are always a killer especially when the other team can cash them in for points. Should have been eight turnovers as ESU got away with a clear fumble that wasn't called right before the half and ESU kept the ball and scored a touchdown. The Mules were plus 5 on turnovers and made the Hornets pay the price. I guess ESU now knows how Washburn felt last week when the Bods rang up 600 yds of offense, but turned the ball over six times and lost.
                      Still would have been 7. One of the fumbles they did call was trash.

Comment

Go Bearcats!
                        M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Ditto to Washburn last week when they had 6 turnovers in the loss to ESU. The turnover can giveth victory and the turnover can taketh away victory.

Last edited by Donkeydamus; 10-10-2021, 06:56 AM.

Comment

^^yup
                            Go Bearcats!
                            M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by Donkeydamus View Post

Ditto to Washburn last week when they had 6 turnovers in the loss to ESU. The turnover can giveth victory and the turnover can taketh away victory.

Comment

R.I.P

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X