Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"If things are named by choice I wonder if the university can be renamed from the chance name Central State/University of Central Oklahoma to Jimbo Slice College."

im in man!
    if it was though, i would tell them to nix the waterfall and put in a 20 man hot tub!

i CAN tell you this, there's a better chance the stadium is named after me than reload not standing in the alley behind the 7-11 parking lot every friday night choking on underwear monsters for ham sandwiches.

for whatever thats worth.

Comment

And it took you this long to come up with that?

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
        And it took you this long to come up with that?
        dont get angry, just pull up your slip and ask me to do a funny for you...jeez i have 2 other football seasons im following right now besides the MIAA. my apologies for not being here when my name was brought up.

now, do me a solid and tell me where I can eat on our way out of town from our game day visit this weekend vs. UCO

Comment

They should take like 50 bucks out of that donation and improve their video streaming and camera equipment. A 50 dollar cell phone would be an improvement over what they have now.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
            They should take like 50 bucks out of that donation and improve their video streaming and camera equipment. A 50 dollar cell phone would be an improvement over what they have now.
            i agree. it pisses me off everytime i have to watch

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

dont get angry, just pull up your slip and ask me to do a funny for you...jeez i have 2 other football seasons im following right now besides the MIAA. my apologies for not being here when my name was brought up.

now, do me a solid and tell me where I can eat on our way out of town from our game day visit this weekend vs. UCO
              Drop the H has the best beer and pizza in town. Jolly Fox would be second on beer, IMO and has good barbecue and sandwiches and cocktails. These are both breweries. Toast has some delicious sandwiches and pasta, although, it is a little hipsterish. You can also get cocktails there. Good bloody mary. Of course, there is your standard SEK fare. Mall Deli, one of the godforsaken chicken houses...

Upscale is more of the Brick and Mortar social house. Jim's steak house is under new ownership and has reopened, but I was never fond of it...

Comment

Chatters isn't bad, but they don't have pho any more, so I rarely go.

Jim's is really good if you like a good cut of steak perfectly seared. Under the original owners, that is. Haven't tried it since the latest owners took over.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post
                  "If things are named by choice I wonder if the university can be renamed from the chance name Central State/University of Central Oklahoma to Jimbo Slice College."

im in man!
                  if it was though, i would tell them to nix the waterfall and put in a 20 man hot tub!

i CAN tell you this, there's a better chance the stadium is named after me than reload not standing in the alley behind the 7-11 parking lot every friday night choking on underwear monsters for ham sandwiches.

for whatever thats worth.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X