Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNK @ NWMSU

As a Pitt fan I think I'm a NW fan this week. IF Pitt takes care of business they will have 2 losses by the end of the year. Whoever loses this game will have 2 losses. I think there is a better chance UCO defeats UNK than there is of NW losing to either Southern or Emporia. So Go green!

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
      As a Pitt fan I think I'm a NW fan this week. IF Pitt takes care of business they will have 2 losses by the end of the year. Whoever loses this game will have 2 losses. I think there is a better chance UCO defeats UNK than there is of NW losing to either Southern or Emporia. So Go green!
      I'm torn. ESU could create some match-up issues. Their D is solid, and while they are kind of one dimensional, the qb runs good enough to make nw keep an eye on him. Unless NW can throw it good enough to take advantage of the soft ESU back end. If theycan, it'll be a beating

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
        Hohensee looked worse
        Huh? Hohensee was like 78.9% accuracy rate. He had 2 interceptions, one was because the WR ran the wrong route. The WR cut at the same time that he threw the ball, no idea why he cut- if had continued his route there would have been nothing between him and the end zone. The other interception (the pick 6) was a broken down play. He was trying to make something out of nothing- tried to toss it over the defender to Al, who had lots of green in front of him. It was a good idea, poor execution. Probably should have just thrown it away.

The only thing that the NSU game showed is that Tiny Tatum is the only WR who can consistently run the right route.
        Help out D2football.com - click on an ad

Comment

Originally posted by BearcatDude View Post
          Huh? Hohensee was like 78.9% accuracy rate. He had 2 interceptions, one was because the WR ran the wrong route. The WR cut at the same time that he threw the ball, no idea why he cut- if had continued his route there would have been nothing between him and the end zone. The other interception (the pick 6) was a broken down play. He was trying to make something out of nothing- tried to toss it over the defender to Al, who had lots of green in front of him. It was a good idea, poor execution. Probably should have just thrown it away.

The only thing that the NSU game showed is that Tiny Tatum is the only WR who can consistently run the right route.
          Tatum is really good all around reciever.

Comment

I don't usually predict scores or outcomes; yet, I think NW will need to score at least 28 points to beat the Lopers.

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
              I don't usually predict scores or outcomes; yet, I think NW will need to score at least 28 points to beat the Lopers.

Comment

Now that Braden is healthier will they loosen the screws on Mike? There have been times when it looked like Mike had room to run but he passed instead - was he instructed to avoid running as much as possible?

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                  Now that Braden is healthier will they loosen the screws on Mike? There have been times when it looked like Mike had room to run but he passed instead - was he instructed to avoid running as much as possible?
                  Yes

Comment

QB Braden Wright was solid in his return game last Saturday after being sidelined with surgery after his first game and win vs FHSU the first week. Nice throws and scrambled really well. Great for NW to have him back. Bearcats have two really reliable QB's and we need both of them on our run to another NC game. I'm solidly in support of both QB Hohensee and QB Wright complimenting one another for this Bearcat team. So much to look forward to with these two QB's playing their roles for this team. No question this NW Bearcat team believes that, too. ONE TEAM, BABY!

GO, BEARCATS!
                    Last edited by ZubCat81; 10-26-2021, 01:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

I'm torn. ESU could create some match-up issues. Their D is solid, and while they are kind of one dimensional, the qb runs good enough to make nw keep an eye on him. Unless NW can throw it good enough to take advantage of the soft ESU back end. If theycan, it'll be a beating
                      You would and will never hear the end of it on these boards..... the day that we finally take down NW.

Comment

https://fb.watch/8UmOrGGk-z/
                        They did this 3 years ago for the UNK vs. NW football game in our tailgate area and, with the conference championship on the line for Homecoming, we'll do it again this year. Join us on Saturday in the SE corner of the Hughes parking lot for a "Look Around the League" - a complete pre-game breakdown of both teams before the big game. The Grand PooBah - Brandon Misener will be there, along with UNK radio's Jayson Jorgensen and NWs Matt Gaarder.

Everyone is invited to stop by and say hello- there will be tons of food.

Comment

I picked Northwest 26 - 23 over Kearney. I don't know, that option game of theirs is so good. I might just be engaging in wishful thinking with that score. UNK might light up the scoreboard against us, I hope not.
                          Northwest Missouri State University
                          BEARCATS

Comment

Originally posted by BEARCAT View Post
                            I picked Northwest 26 - 23 over Kearney. I don't know, that option game of theirs is so good. I might just be engaging in wishful thinking with that score. UNK might light up the scoreboard against us, I hope not.

For what it's worth. Gonna be a hell of a game come Saturday.

https://masseyratings.com/game.php?s...8435&oid1=5295

Comment

ZubCat81, I agree. I looked at those Massey Ratings numbers that you showed and I gotta tell you I don't understand a lot of what I was looking at lol, but it looked really even between the two teams.
                              Northwest Missouri State University
                              BEARCATS

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X