Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNK @ NWMSU

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by PSR View Post
    but he is not a QB that will beat you pocket passing.
    He doesn’t have to.

    Comment


    • #47
      hopefully we can compete w/ this nk juggernaut.
      not looking too good for us after reading tt.
      Go Bearcats!
      M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by IfYouAintLope View Post

        He doesn’t have to.
        You’ve just made my point.

        I think this game he will have to.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by IfYouAintLope View Post

          He doesn’t have to.
          Pitt Lickers are still butt hurt over their loss. That was their big coming out of the closet game, and UNK B-Slapped them at Pitt

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post

            Pitt Lickers are still butt hurt over their loss. That was their big coming out of the closet game, and UNK B-Slapped them at Pitt
            For some of us, for sure.

            Comment


            • #51
              No butt hurt here.

              I honestly expected 6 or 7 wins to be the ceiling in wright's first year. That still may be where Pitt ends up, but I'm tickled pink to see them sitting at 2 losses this late in the season.

              The facts as I see them are that nw has been severely limited by every competent defense they have faced. You can't claim it's your b or c game when it happens every time. That's why I think this game will be won by the loper d or the nw d.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
                hopefully we can compete w/ this nk juggernaut.
                not looking too good for us after reading tt.
                You serious Clark? Northwest is a blue blood and UNK ain't even invited to dinner. Shoot, hope the Lopers stay within 21.

                Comment


                • #53
                  I think McKellar will have a good day and it will all be moot unless the nk run d has improved.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                    No butt hurt here.

                    I honestly expected 6 or 7 wins to be the ceiling in wright's first year. That still may be where Pitt ends up, but I'm tickled pink to see them sitting at 2 losses this late in the season.

                    The facts as I see them are that nw has been severely limited by every competent defense they have faced. You can't claim it's your b or c game when it happens every time. That's why I think this game will be won by the loper d or the nw d.
                    What are the good defenses in the MIAA this year?

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                      I think McKellar will have a good day and it will all be moot unless the nk run d has improved.
                      McKeller has a good day every time he gets on the field.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Try II View Post

                        You serious Clark? Northwest is a blue blood and UNK ain't even invited to dinner. Shoot, hope the Lopers stay within 21.
                        NW has only put 21 on teams .500 or below this year

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Loper’18 View Post

                          UNK 35 NW 14
                          Hence, my prediction

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Brandon View Post

                            What are the good defenses in the MIAA this year?
                            NW is the only really good defense in the conference this year imo. Hays, Washburn, UCO, and Pitt are all fairly competent on defense, but all have medium sized holes on that side of the ball. MSSU, ESU, and UNK are the next tier. They all have some big holes that have been exploited fairlyregularly. Everyone else is kind of bad on defense.

                            UNK could slide up into the next tier.. I haven't watched as much of them, and am basing that mainly on 2cgames.

                            MW is the other outlier nobody knows what they are good or bad at because they self sabotage on every other play.

                            That's my take anyway.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post

                              McKeller has a good day every time he gets on the field.
                              He is really fun to watch.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Loper’18 View Post
                                Hence, my prediction
                                Can you see the flaw in your line of thinking?

                                Comment

                                Ad3

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X