Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live United Bowl - ESU V SouthEastern

Interested to see how this game goes. Apparently over on the GAC. They think we don’t stand a chance and the “algorithms” have is losing. Figured I’d come back to the dark side and see how thing were over here. They aren’t as fun over there.

I live and die by the MIAA. So I refuse to believe a run of the mill non-MIAA team can beat a good MIAA team. I guess we will see.

What does everyone think?

I think it should be a good game. Not sure I agree that SEOSU is a run of the mill team. We were the only team to beat Harding we also put it on Ouachita at their house. Went down to the final possession with Henderson and lost by a fg. But not here to argue, make predictions or talk trash. We did scrimmage Emporia earlier this year in the spring and I think we beat them. Not positive about that but that’s what my son said. As a SEOSU parent all I care about is getting the chance to see my son lace em up for one more game. I’m just hoping for a good clean entertaining game.

Comment

I have no idea what scheme SEO runs. I would guess that them beating Harding means they are either really good up front, or have game breaking big play ability.

If SEO can pass protect good enough to go over the top, they'll score plenty.
      The ESU offense is tough to prepare for, as they do the dink and dunk thing better than most teams I've seen run it.

Comment

seo presents a unique challenge for es that will be difficult for them to overcome

i see es winning a hard fought game by 3-6 tds
        Go Bearcats!
        M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

SE OLine is very big and very good. The SE pass defense is pretty solid too. SE is a physical team. It will be interesting to see how it plays out, but my guess is that there are gonna be quite a few points scored.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
            Interested to see how this game goes. Apparently over on the GAC. They think we don’t stand a chance and the “algorithms” have is losing. Figured I’d come back to the dark side and see how thing were over here. They aren’t as fun over there.

I live and die by the MIAA. So I refuse to believe a run of the mill non-MIAA team can beat a good MIAA team. I guess we will see.

What does everyone think?
            They’re not playing a good MIAA team but a very average one. (6-5)

Comment

Originally posted by PSR View Post

They’re not playing a good MIAA team but a very average one. (6-5)
              If you say so. I’d say if your team isn’t NW or UNK. Then your just a “Average One” or you are Lincoln and NSU.

Comment

Originally posted by Baldsexy View Post
                I think it should be a good game. Not sure I agree that SEOSU is a run of the mill team. We were the only team to beat Harding we also put it on Ouachita at their house. Went down to the final possession with Henderson and lost by a fg. But not here to argue, make predictions or talk trash. We did scrimmage Emporia earlier this year in the spring and I think we beat them. Not positive about that but that’s what my son said. As a SEOSU parent all I care about is getting the chance to see my son lace em up for one more game. I’m just hoping for a good clean entertaining game.
                Now that you say that, that does sound familiar. I don’t recall the outcome of that game. I can’t believe no one else has mentioned it or how it went. Doesn’t surprise me though. 98% of the Emporia posters just lurk. Even when their team is headed to a bowl game.

Conference bias gets the best of em. Y’all are decent, but Emporia is better.

p.s. At this rate you might as well add all those disclaimers to your signature!

Comment

Just about game time. The sun just came out and it’s a beautiful day. Time to do some work hornets. They have came alive on the GAC today.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

If you say so. I’d say if your team isn’t NW or UNK. Then your just a “Average One” or you are Lincoln and NSU.
                    Emporia better not embarrass the league by losing to a GAC team today. Let’s hope you’re right.
                    Roll Chos!

Comment

7-0
                      Esu with a easy score.
                      8:10 in the 1st quarter

Comment

They must have brought a GAC crew in for this game. If I had to guess.

Comment

7-7
                          13:40 in the half

Comment

ESU didn’t like the way SEO was trying to gain some momentum

14-7
                            ESU

Comment

14-14
                              7:00 in the half
                              after they tackled our end twice. What a blatant f’n penalty that was horrible! Seriously. A foot away from the ref.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X