Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's probably a year away at UCO. The MIAA might have 4 really good teams over the next 5 years, assuming coaches stay, limited injuries etc. UCM has to get their hire right or they could be in big trouble. Hays and ESU are going to start to get out athleted MOSO could make a jump to mid tier I really like what Bradley is doing over there, and man MW no idea what's going on there. Williamson might be going into this year on the hot seat.

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

Not until we can take down the beast from Maryville
      UCO beat NW in MBB recently and in football a couple years ago so is it time? ;-).
      I wish AD all the best except vs NWMSU but he needs to move UCO to FCS sooner rather than later.

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post

UCO beat NW in MBB recently and in football a couple years ago so is it time? ;-).
        I wish AD all the best except vs NWMSU but he needs to move UCO to FCS sooner rather than later.
        Roll Chos!

Comment

Last year, Pitt loaded up on O line. This year it was D line and QB.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post

Several of the kids who have committed to MOSO were also being pursued by MW. All I can go off is twitter, I, you, no one except the school and the families know how much if any scholly, if their major played a part, or if they like full lions instead of half lions etc. But based off twitter MOSO is winning. Question to you, what is with the mass exodus from MW via the portal?
              So, have any of these MW transfers gone to anyone in the MIAA, or are they all wanting to head to the Florida sunshine?

Comment

Looks like Vaval is at Mankato.

Comment

Vespo is at Northern State.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X