Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    That was one ugly game, but a good win for the bad spellers.
    Still a lot of crap AD is gonna have to clean up. Who gets a false start penalty on an extra point?? Definitely an ugly win, but a win.
    Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

Still a lot of crap AD is gonna have to clean up. Who gets a false start penalty on an extra point?? Definitely an ugly win, but a win.
      the same that got a flag the play before because he was too far in the backfield.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
        UCO with the win.
        21-13
        #2 ran well.

ESU played bad. Honestly, not sure what was going on. Got some work to do.
        so wait.....is UCO just that bad or did emporia play bad? or wait....maybe MW is just THAT good...i mean to be honest, that looked like the same team offensively that played last week against the fire chickens. the only difference defensively was your QB didnt and really couldnt run outside. the only thing getting you guys yardage was slip screens and half of those were balls that sailed or your WR dropped it.

tough to say. all i know is your oline is terrible...or is it that our dline is good and your OC didn't respect it?

its a win. were 1 and 1. noone cares about this game. its over and the score is 0-0 again for next week.

Comment

Keep telling your self that. They played like trash tonight. Not the typically outing for them. But hey, every squirrel gets a nut once a week.

I get one twice if I’m in town with Jimbos old lady hahahahaha
          bye now...be safe. stop in Guthrie at the truck stop. you can get you a nice sack of deep fried d*cks to munch on for the ride home....

ps. you said some really meanie things this week.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

bye now...be safe. stop in Guthrie at the truck stop. you can get you a nice sack of deep fried d*cks to munch on for the ride home....

ps. you said some really meanie things this week.
            Lol.

Comment

its a win. were 1 and 1. noone cares about this game. its over and the score is 0-0 again for next week.
              Seriously. I’m over here wondering if MSSU has actually turned the corner or if they’re the same old bottom dweller MSSU that used to be one of our guaranteed wins. Will be interesting to see next week. Hard to judge anyone against NSU as we saw with Emporia.
              Roll Chos!

Comment

Seriously. I’m over here wondering if MSSU has actually turned the corner or if they’re the same old bottom dweller MSSU that used to be one of our guaranteed wins. Will be interesting to see next week. Hard to judge anyone against NSU as we saw with Emporia.
                I think Southern is heading in the right direction. Their pass D was their strength last season. That's why Pitt had fits with them, and UCO was a good defensive team with no offense last year, perfect for a team like Southern to pull the upset on.

Hard to tell if they are still progressing this season, as they have only played UNK with their weird offense so far From what I saw the D is still improving, and the O looked a little better than last season, but it's hard to be sure.

Comment

still swimming over this win tonight but i have to say this....under no circumstances should we have the balls to overlook anyone this season. after watching these last two games live, i dont trust we can move the ball yet.
                  with defense, im backing those boys now. i doubted them in the second half of the last game....they stood up tonight.... 0 for 5 on 4th downs. pretty confident if we can get the O rolling, the defense will handle the rest of it.

1 game at a time....noone can be overlooked.

Comment

Did the minion costumes the dance team has come with the renovations ahahahahahaha
                    hey man! that's our stomp team! you better axe somebody!

Comment

1 game at a time....noone can be overlooked.
                      100%, it would be naive to think we are gonna walk into Joplin and get an easy W with this Oline.
                      Roll Chos!

Comment

Here's my writeup of the game: https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comment...feats_emporia/

Comment

You know I haven't seen bile this good on a thread since the old days during playoffs with the WTAMU.

Comment

Originally posted by the Northeasterner View Post
                            You know I haven't seen bile this good on a thread since the old days during playoffs with the WTAMU.
                            stick around. it gets better. for our next trick, were going to spoon feed macaroni to a freshly shaved midget.

Comment

Don’t blink? You might miss ESU scoring again.
                              13 points! You were right! They scored so much!
                              Roll Chos!

Comment

Lmao y’all love hearing yourself talk just about as much as I do… I see

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X