Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great catch by Garrison. he is becoming a weapon. Dodson stared him down the entire time and still made a pass that only Garrison could get to which he did with a great one handed snag. 14-7 PItt. Several long third down conversions on that drive.

Comment

You can listen to 100.7 online.

espn1007.com

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
        Espn app went down for me. Hate the Loper announcers. They don't even try to name the Pitt players on most plays.
        So.. I’m not the only one our perpetual POS streaming service fails?

Will wonders never cease...

Comment

3 possessions 3 TD's by UNK. I can't wait for Lomshek to lob some softballs to Wright on Monday night instead of asking him hard questions.

Comment

Feel like UNK got bailed out there. That was not a good pass on 3rd and 15 and they threw the PI glad because they're MIAA officials.

Comment

Originally posted by Go-Rilla View Post
              Feel like UNK got bailed out there. That was not a good pass on 3rd and 15 and they threw the PI glad because they're MIAA officials.
              It was a crap call.

Comment

Stream is actually spectacular for me. It was a crap call.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
                  Stream is actually spectacular for me. It was a crap call.
                  I’m simply trying to get audio. Still doesn’t work. UNK, Central Ok, and others work perfectly this evening.

Comment

Through the miaa network? Or through the espn website?

Comment

Dodson playing out of his mind with the pressure he has been under. Wright with some nice clock management at the end of the first half. 21-14 with 36 seconds to go in first half

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
                        Dodson playing out of his mind with the pressure he has been under. Wright with some nice clock management at the end of the first half. 21-14 with 36 seconds to go in first half
                        Come in thinking the OL would have to carry the young QB, and he ends up bailing them out again and again.

Comment

Line play needs to be fixed last spring. Are they hurt? Out of shape? Stupid? Or some combination of the 3?

Comment

Davis should be getting hit on every option play. Defense isn't doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
                              Through the miaa network? Or through the espn website?
                              https://espn1007.com/

Comment

Still no go. But thanks for the assist. I have a new philosophy. “If it ain’t user friendly on an iPhone, I ain’t a usin’ it “!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X