Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Western might be for real, they are thumping Hays at half 21-7. Reload and Jimbo Slice are tied at 7 at half which is a surprise to me and UCM over Washburn at half 24-19

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
      Dodson playing out of his mind with the pressure he has been under. Wright with some nice clock management at the end of the first half. 21-14 with 36 seconds to go in first half
      Stop with the spoilers.

Comment

Their app works well. Just have to hit play twice. Once for the commercial, once for the actual stream.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Stop with the spoilers.
          how far behind are you?

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
            Their app works well. Just have to hit play twice. Once for the commercial, once for the actual stream.
            I give up with the POS.
            In other news.. the game is more interesting.

Comment

how far behind are you?
              I usually watch one game at a time. It's my bad for being in here during half time.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
                The TV stream works fine. Espn seems to be working OK thru the site. The app is glitchy af.

Comment

Pitt went to the bus at halftime and found the rest of the defense.

Comment

I’ve never had issue with it. I guess, I’ve only used it a couple times.

Comment

With a quarter still to go I hope I don't jinx us, but this is 2 games in a row whatever adjustments we have made on the Oline at halftime have worked well. I'm not sure how sustainable converting on 3rd and long is from game to game but I will take it tonight!

Comment

With a quarter still to go I hope I don't jinx us, but this is 2 games in a row whatever adjustments we have made on the Oline at halftime have worked well. I'm not sure how sustainable converting on 3rd and long is from game to game but I will take it tonight!
                        I'm actually getting excited about what Dodson could become over the next couple of years.

Comment

anyone else ready for a 7:23 drive?

Comment

I could go for a 7 minute drive that ends in a TD, or 7:23 drive with a field goal to walk it off…

Comment

The first 3 unk tds made me mad. That one was just great play by the lopers.

Lewis better be banned for life as a return man.

Comment

Holy crap. WTF was that.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X