Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am just getting to know the team, but from my vantage point, the improvement from week one to week two was astronomical. Now, if the offense could just hit a few passes downfield.

Comment

The current UCO QB just can't throw it at all. Unless they just want to run power with some option mixed in,, they need to make a change imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
        The current UCO QB just can't throw it at all. Unless they just want to run power with some option mixed in,, they need to make a change imo.
        Why make a change? The O-Line can’t block. Wouldn’t matter if TB12 was back there if he has no time to throw. Might as well keep the more mobile QB for this year imo.
        Roll Chos!

Comment

My big hope for the UCO/Southern game is that one of the QBs will throw a pass right into the side of thevrefs head like last year. That was the funniest thing I had seen in a long time.

Comment

My big hope for the UCO/Southern game is that one of the QBs will throw a pass right into the side of thevrefs head like last year. That was the funniest thing I had seen in a long time.
            My big hope for the Pitt/NSU game is that NSU hangs 50 on Pitt and breaks their win streak. It won’t happen but we all have big hopes.
            Roll Chos!

Comment

2 games isn't much of a streak, but I see where you're coming from.

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

Why make a change? The O-Line can’t block. Wouldn’t matter if TB12 was back there if he has no time to throw. Might as well keep the more mobile QB for this year imo.
                That makes sense.

OTOH, It's a rebuild, so if you have someone who is likely going to be the starter next season, the experience might be a good thing going into next season.

Comment

2 games isn't much of a streak, but I see where you're coming from.
                  3 if you count the W over Fort Hays at the end of 2021. 😏
                  Roll Chos!

Comment

That makes sense.

OTOH, It's a rebuild, so if you have someone who is likely going to be the starter next season, the experience might be a good thing going into next season.
                    I think we’ll definitely do that after we’ve lost 3-4 games. Can’t give up on the season yet. It’s not over until you’ve lost 4 in this league. Always have a shot at a bowl game at least.
                    Roll Chos!

Comment

I think we’ll definitely do that after we’ve lost 3-4 games. Can’t give up on the season yet. It’s not over until you’ve lost 4 in this league. Always have a shot at a bowl game at least.
                      agreed. a bowl game would be like mother's milk to this team. like i stated earlier, we are not good enough to overlook anyone. focus on winning one snap at a time.
                      A&M just paid 1.2 million to get that as whooped in front of millions at home. ND paid 1.5 million for the same treatment. they messed around and let the teams hang around and those teams ended up putting it on them because those schools have scholarships too.

Our Oline is getting better every practice. even if Steph IS running for his life, as long as he is managing the game, protecting the ball and moving the offense, no real reason to burn that redshirt. we have two others QBs (of course they are both union QBs)

one snap. one series. one half. one game at a time.

Comment

Does anyone even know what an ichabod is??

Comment

Originally posted by IfYouAintLope View Post
                          Old dude who gave all his money to float that school and another school in Mass.

He wasn't all good. He had a dark period where he got stoned, claimed to see a live dude with no head, and fathered a human/peanut hybrid.

Comment

He was a Monkey Humper

Comment

One of the many absolutely stupid mascots in this league. Sounds like a minor league baseball team mascot.
                              Roll Chos!

Comment

One of the many absolutely stupid mascots in this league. Sounds like a minor league baseball team mascot.
                                To be fair, at least they spelled it correctly.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X