Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pitt run game is soooo bad. We run block like.....wait we don't run block, nevermind.

Someone at halftime please tell the dbacks that if the ball is in the air you can't tackle the wr!

This offense needs to stop at the 25 yard line when trying to score and just run plays from there. Pitt doesn't have a redzone offense due to the no run block offense and the running backs run tentative when in traffic.

It is sad that the ESU linebacker is much faster than our RB Caleb Lewis. He was at least 5 to 7 yards behind that LB and got ran down fairly easy, and they both were running down the sideline. It's not like the LB had any angle, he caught him from directly behind him.

Bryce dropping a TD.

I don't know what the ref was looking at inside that replay but the WR was clearly out.

So far, Pitt looks soft.

Comment

Originally posted by PSR View Post
      Pitt run game is soooo bad. We run block like.....wait we don't run block, nevermind.

Someone at halftime please tell the dbacks that if the ball is in the air you can't tackle the wr!

This offense needs to stop at the 25 yard line when trying to score and just run plays from there. Pitt doesn't have a redzone offense due to the no run block offense and the running backs run tentative when in traffic.

It is sad that the ESU linebacker is much faster than our RB Caleb Lewis. He was at least 5 to 7 yards behind that LB and got ran down fairly easy, and they both were running down the sideline. It's not like the LB had any angle, he caught him from directly behind him.

Bryce dropping a TD.

I don't know what the ref was looking at inside that replay but the WR was clearly out.

So far, Pitt looks soft.
      Interested to see second half. I missed almost all the first

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

He has no faith in ESU.
        Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

Congrats on the win today.

Comment

Might as well just give them the seven at this rate, damn.

Comment

Congrats on the win today.
              Lol. Well we just handed y’all 7 so I wouldn’t celebrate quite yet.

Comment

Nice drive, but fell short. Horrible start to the second half for ESU

Comment

We should be playing zone defense. That tempo relies on confusing the man coverage. Which the ESU offense is doing a good job of. WR left all alone on several plays today.

Comment

Goalpost is winning

Comment

Arm punt

Comment

Did Dodson's girlfriend break up with him 2 weeks ago or something? He has looked poor the last two weeks.

Comment

Finally a decent series for the D

Comment

Dodson needs to stop floating the ball. Also, pull it down and run more, he has some yards infront of him.

Comment

We should be playing zone defense. That tempo relies on confusing the man coverage. Which the ESU offense is doing a good job of. WR left all alone on several plays today.
                              Just don't have the horses to run man without payton.

Comment

Dodson needs to stop floating the ball. Also, pull it down and run more, he has some yards infront of him.
                                He did on both picks

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X