Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The offense has to stop going 3 and out. Defense already looking gassed despite that last stop.
    Roll Chos!

Comment

NW stopping giving these ponies hope. Finish this.

Comment

Were better than you. Get over it.

Comment

13-7 UCO 17 seconds left in the half

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post
            Were better than you. Get over it.
            He’s still crying because they lost.
            Roll Chos!

Comment

I think nw qb1 has put the ball on the ground 4 times in the first half. 1 int and nearly 2 more

Comment

We have got to figure out a way to consistently stay on the damn field. I seriously don't know if our offense had 20 plays in the first half.

Comment

13-7 UCO at the half
                  NW stunk it up that half
                  3 fumbles(1 lost) 1INT(nearly 2)
                  10 UCO pts off 2 NW to’s
                  fwiw-the expanded visitor’s section looks like a waste of money

Comment

NW needs this halftime to reset themselves. RW will have plenty to say. TS will be standing in the corner.

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                      A ridiculous waste of money. I hope Chad Richison asked for that, or else our administration is just full of idiots.
                      Roll Chos!

Comment

Our defense is playing pretty good too. It's not like qb1 is playing himself. I think he's doing alot mOre moving than he likes and its causing him some ball security problems. He better fix it, he's likely to see that pressure again this year.

The stadium expansion looks like a waste to you but that stadium also hosts all state football championships there. Last year at the two games I went to were standing room only top to bottom. Even had people sitting on the hills.

I think we may eventually be able to put a moderate 10k in the seats.

Also brought in temp bleachers that were full. There was probably every bit of 20k people here for the tuttle / Clinton championship

Comment

We have got to figure out a way to consistently stay on the damn field. I seriously don't know if our offense had 20 plays in the first half.
                          The offense just needs to move the ball enough to give that D-Line a breather. I saw a lot of hands on hips in the 2nd quarter.
                          Roll Chos!

Comment

The stadium expansion looks like a waste to you but that stadium also hosts all state football championships there. Last year at the two games I went to were standing room only top to bottom. Even had people sitting on the hills.
                            If it was for HS football the OSSAA should’ve paid for it and we could’ve used the Richison money elsewhere.
                            Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

The offense just needs to move the ball enough to give that D-Line a breather. I saw a lot of hands on hips in the 2nd quarter.
                              Yep. I've watched them enough to know when they're starting to lose it

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                                Not just the visitor's side of the field is an attendance problem. Isn't enrollment there above 15,000? Feel bad for the UCO players.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X