Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carney is also a freshman theyve been using as a fullback. Hes a little *sshole I've seen him block people to the ground and hold them there about 6 or 7 times today

Comment

• NW was overrated but this is a total ****storm

Comment

• Finally got caught up on this one.
        Wow! Great job by UCO, causing and taking advantage of NW mistakes.

Comment

• Regardless of how the last 5 min play out, major soul searching needs to happen with this team

Comment

• Hohensee has thrown three interceptions and he comes in again with 6 minutes left. Is QB Wright hurt. Wright has only been in for two series this game.

Comment

• NW qbs aren't great passers. Why make it harder for them by rolling them out all the time?

Comment

• Originally posted by MEAN GREEN MACHINE View Post
                Your welcome Chos
                No no. You're welcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZubCat81 View Post
                  Hohensee has thrown three interceptions and he comes in again with 6 minutes left. Is QB Wright hurt. Wright has only been in for two series this game.
                  Wright isn’t much better. Neither of our current QBs in this duo deserves to be playing

Comment

• Originally posted by ZubCat81 View Post
                    Hohensee has thrown three interceptions and he comes in again with 6 minutes left. Is QB Wright hurt. Wright has only been in for two series this game.
                    He was limping in the first half

Comment

• Congrats UCO, you guys took the gifts given and capitalized.

Comment

• I’ll get a lot of **** for this but I do feel like this is another example of UCO getting over looked. NW clearly just wasn’t ready to play today.
                        Roll Chos!

Comment

• Congrats to AD and UCO

Comment

• Well it looks like the best coach AD is getting some pay back.north west The dynasty is over it was over when AD left

Comment

• Originally posted by RollChos View Post
                              I’ll get a lot of **** for this but I do feel like this is another example of UCO getting over looked. NW clearly just wasn’t ready to play today.
                              I definitely think this is a fair assessment. RW and the coaching staff should be absolutely embarrassed

Comment

• Congrats to UCO.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X