X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thankfully that is over

Comment

• Originally posted by RollChos View Post
      I’ll get a lot of **** for this but I do feel like this is another example of UCO getting over looked. NW clearly just wasn’t ready to play today.
      I agree. We have been guilty of that at least once this year. I think for sure, ad will have thier attention finally. With an Emporia win and now a nmsu win, I think they can start seeing you either play hard or the younger guys will take your spot. The first down penalties have got to fin stop. Our offense isn't good enough to pull out of those holes yet.

Comment

• Now let's check in on our friends in emporia......o they lost again? Shocking.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

I agree. We have been guilty of that at least once this year. I think for sure, ad will have their attention finally. With an Emporia win and now a nmsu win, I think they can start seeing you either play hard or the younger guys will take your spot. The first down penalties have got to fin stop. Our offense isn't good enough to pull out of those holes yet.
          That is true, it is classic UCO to lose to MoSo one week and then knock off NW the next. I still blame Robert Fuentes last week for that personal foul. The wheels definitely came off when we gave them 1st and goal late in the 4th due to a stupid penalty.
          Roll Chos!

Comment

Now let's check in on our friends in emporia......o they lost again? Shocking.
            LOL But Pitt is a really good team and they tried so so hard. Or whatever other excuse they have.
            Roll Chos!

Comment

Now let's check in on our friends in emporia......o they lost again? Shocking.
              It was a good week in the MIAA. NW, ESU, and UCM all lose

Comment

LOL But Pitt is a really good team and they tried so so hard. Or whatever other excuse they have.
                Pitt and ESU both tried their hardest to lose today. Fortunately, ESU is better at it.

Comment

• Congrats to UCO and Adam Dorrell....this one really hurts.....but UCO earned it, no doubt about it.
                  Northwest Missouri State University
                  BEARCATS

Comment

I’ll get a lot of **** for this but I do feel like this is another example of UCO getting over looked. NW clearly just wasn’t ready to play today.
                    Totally agree with you ! Bearcats looked awful on defense trying to arm tackle. Congrats to UCO on their victory !
                    Luck is where Preparation meets Opportunity

Comment

Thats what RW teams do. Every year they come into at least one game a total cluster and look like a JV team. That was today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat Moon View Post

Wright isn’t much better. Neither of our current QBs in this duo deserves to be playing
                        Would be a big help if our OL could help with protection. But this team's issues go beyond just any one thing. Offense is just uninspiring. Secondary missing tackles and giving up big yards. Uncharacteristic "stupid" penalties.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZubCat81 View Post

Would be a big help if our OL could help with protection. But this team's issues go beyond just any one thing. Offense is just uninspiring. Secondary missing tackles and giving up big yards. Uncharacteristic "stupid" penalties.
                          rollchos and i have been talking for 4 weeks about our defensive front 7. im not entirely sure it was all OL issues. with NW going for it on 2 4th down attempts and only getting 1. we are now 1 for 8 allowing 4th down conversion. if m not mistaken, 1st in the country on that stat. id say we had some to do with that problem. there were plenty of times we rushed 3 you guys were max protect and we still pressured..

Comment

• For the love of god Andy Peterson, FIRE Rich “never wins big games” Wright.

His tenure has been nothing but an utter failure and the fact that Peterson didn’t let him go when Dorrel was let go by ACU is a failure by our AD

Comment

rollchos and i have been talking for 4 weeks about our defensive front 7. im not entirely sure it was all OL issues. with NW going for it on 2 4th down attempts and only getting 1. we are now 1 for 8 allowing 4th down conversion. if m not mistaken, 1st in the country on that stat. id say we had some to do with that problem. there were plenty of times we rushed 3 you guys were max protect and we still pressured..
                              I didn't mean to imply UCO didn't have anything to do with our OL's problems today ... it's been an ongoing issue with this season. Your DL ... your defense played a hell of a game. Still ... there's just some very uncharacteristic things going on with this NW team.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaroonJackRabbits View Post
                                For the love of god Andy Peterson, FIRE Rich “never wins big games” Wright. His tenure has been nothing but an utter failure and the fact that Peterson didn’t let him go when Dorrel was let go by ACU is a failure by our AD
                                uhh, no.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X