Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Billy_Broncho View Post

I was told this by someone that would for sure know and not have any reason to lie. From my understanding it had gotten so bad that when AD made the decision to play the other QB they had almost already lost the locker room because the players were so pissed that the booster's kid was still playing. Just a terrible situation to be put in as a head coach! You can sometimes tell when coaches are just giving the canned coach speak or when they are genuine and trying to build a culture. I think AD is the latter and he truly cares about his student/athletes and will end up building a monster in Edmond! IMO
    in my few interactions with him, i get the same feeling.

Comment

• In my ideal world, AD and RW would have been co-head coaches for life at NW, but obviously, that’s not realistic…sigh, reality sucks :-(

Comment

• Originally posted by GoCatsGo5 View Post
        In my ideal world, AD and RW would have been co-head coaches for life at NW, but obviously, that’s not realistic…sigh, reality sucks :-(
        Ditto that
        what a combination!

Comment

• Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
          Ditto that
          what a combination!
          Yeppers ... without each other those 3 NC's under AD's belt probably doesn't happen. What would Mel have done without a Scott Bostwick?

Comment

• https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/ri...-no?authuser=0

Link to jpeg of Wright being sacked at UCO. NW is going to be hard pressed to get their QB's healthy.

Comment

• Hohensee tackling UCO's Slater who returned the errant snap to the 11 yard line.

Comment

In my ideal world, AD and RW would have been co-head coaches for life at NW, but obviously, that’s not realistic…sigh, reality sucks :-(
                exactly. both were far more successful together, than either has been apart. i have often thought dorrel got a lot of credit for his record that deservedly went to the defense. and different circumstances obviously, but one could argue that rich has been the more successful of the two since the split...

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenman View Post

exactly. both were far more successful together, than either has been apart. i have often thought dorrel got a lot of credit for his record that deservedly went to the defense. and different circumstances obviously, but one could argue that rich has been the more successful of the two since the split...
                  As you stated, apples and oranges.

Comment

As you stated, apples and oranges.
                    Right, a ridiculous comparison. And successful may not have been the right word. Consistent might be a better one considering he hasn't reached the same level of success he achieved while partnered with A.D.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X