Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by washeduptiger View Post
    Love that you two can switch from being cordial to talk about each other’s mothers and finger popping in the matter if flipping to a different post
    articles i read say its straight mental illness that allows that to happen. not sure though. the voices tell me differently.

Comment

Originally posted by washeduptiger View Post
      Love that you two can switch from being cordial to talk about each other’s mothers and finger popping in the matter if flipping to a different post
      Lmfao. Just shows you we are having fun and don’t mean nothing by it.

most of the time, right bimbo? ;)

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

Lmfao. Just shows you we are having fun and don’t mean nothing by it.

most of the time, right bimbo? ;)
        concur

Comment

I feel like Brandon scolded you both, and now you’re putting on lip service to keep from getting banned.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
            I feel like Brandon scolded you both, and now you’re putting on lip service to keep from getting banned.
            does Brandon still live here? i haven't even noticed him posting in a bit.

don't know why i haven't done this yet.... LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
              He knows we are just jawin. I don’t think he has ever said anything except to us when vision pipe went crazy and even then I think it was JR that said something.

Comment

Welcome to the message board!

Comment

On live streams the Pitt play by play guy is pretty poor. The color guy is decent to good and spends half his time correcting the play by play guy and the other half biting his tongue trying not to correct him. I honestly don't know the pbp guys name. He sounds fairly young. It's kind of a catch 22, if you don't get experience how are you supposed to get better but the cost of getting experience is painful for the viewers. The old Iggy Pop song says it best. "I can't get a car without a job and I can't get a job without a car".

The video itself is decent. We have limited camera angles and it shows on deep balls and sideline routes and as NW fans will tell you the visitors sideline. It looked like they were doing more with a GoPro in the last game with some of the on field angles and pic quality.

I forget who it was earlier this year, but one of the schools looked liked the video was being taken by a 1998 flip phone.

Overall, I think the MIAA does a pretty good job with video quality and across the board a better job than most conferences with commentary. I enjoyed the Frostburg vs Notre Dame game last week and disliked Valdosta's earlier in the year. I haven't listened to Western Colorado this year which I will try to correct in the next two weeks. Those guys are the absolute worst but they are so bad they are great.

Comment

Interesting everytime I have watched a stream, it was the radio broadcasters being fed into the livestream. When I watched the kearney game and the emporia game, they played the Eddie during half time.

Comment

I just assumed it was Emporias and Kearney's radio as well.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

does Brandon still live here? i haven't even noticed him posting in a bit.

don't know why i haven't done this yet.... LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
                        Just busy.

Comment

welcome to the board mm.
                          as for the broadcasts it depends on the school & i don't really keep track other than i find ours boring.
                          some are great but idr which ones tbh b/c once the games over i forget due to being 46.
                          i like the ones where the kids are getting experience & its clearly student participation b/c they need the experience to learn & obv is an economical option for the school, part of the mission, win win all around.
                          Go Bearcats!
                          M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

A lot of schools use students for the video broadcast. I like that they are getting experience, but low key resent paying for them to practice.

Comment

i get where yer coming from but they are working & producing a product for sale by the school. i think the price is appropriate for what we're getting charged it isn't like we're entitled to watch them for free if you'll look at it like that (?).
                              Go Bearcats!
                              M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
                                welcome to the board mm.
                                as for the broadcasts it depends on the school & i don't really keep track other than i find ours boring.
                                some are great but idr which ones tbh b/c once the games over i forget due to being 46.
                                i like the ones where the kids are getting experience & its clearly student participation b/c they need the experience to learn & obv is an economical option for the school, part of the mission, win win all around.
                                I tend to agree with that. I like broadcasts where you can tell who's team the broadcasters are rooting for... sometimes I think ours are too neutral and kind of blah. I remember growing up, I found watching a Cubs game with Harry Caray and Steve Stone more interesting in comparison to a Royals game for that same reason. It can go too far sometimes, but a little homerism goes a long way in making a game entertaining. Recent memory.... I thought the UCO football broadcast was really good this year. I definitely knew they were pulling for UCO but were also positive in how they spoke about NW. They would also read tweets at them during the game which was kind of a fun touch. Now their basketball guy last year was over the top ridiculous and was pretty unprofessional in the way he was singling out referees during the broadcast. It was a lot. lol I've always thought MoWest does a pretty nice job with the broadcasts and the graphics and replays. Obviously, some are better than the others... it's easier to listen to when it's not the kids sometimes, but it is good experience for them, so it's hard to find fault in it.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X