Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 8 Kumbaya thread

Stuff is getting real in the MIAA.

Pitt... is undefeated, but just hitting the tough sledding part of the schedule.
    They have MW then a meat grinder 2 game road stand against UCO and the bods, then finish with Hays at home. They have yet to put 4 quarters together against good competition. I am pleased that they have had the depth to plug and play guys through all the injuries.

NW... They woke up in the 2nd half at Pitt, and remembered that they are still nwmfmo. Offense appears to finally be making changes instead of playing not to lose. They could definitely go on a run here. They have ESU and UNK left.

ESU.... They put on an OL and DL clinic today in Nebraska. They're the first team to really put one together, and They're dangerous AF. They still have to play ESU.

These 3 teams have something in common. Really good defenses...

UNK...They are what they are at this point. Really good. Solid D, but that O is a one man show, and lacks the deep threat they had last year, imo. They are still a tough out, but too one dimensional at this point.

Bods... Got loss 3 today. Their O is crazy dangerous,.but that middle of the pack D is, well, middle of the pack.

UCO... Not sure what to think of these guys. They're young,but have a great DL to lean on. Their O has improved greatly since game 1. They are talented and opportunistic, but still have some deficiencies in the pass D and pass O.

MoSo... Improved, but a long way to go. Their D is good, but the O really needs work. Glades is a high point, but they need help everywhere else.

Mooles... Not a bad team, but lack talent at certain position groups. QB is young, but starting to figure it out.

MW... Tendency to underperform is one thi g,.but at this point, it's beyond that. Something is wrong in Griffland. Their D is decent, but that O is iffy at best. That said, they're still.good enough to jump up and beat people.

NSU...Improved, but not by a lot..

Lincoln... I admire any player who continues to show up for the beatings, but I really hope they find another conference.

.Hays... WTF? C'mon man!
    Last edited by Predatory Primates; 10-15-2022, 09:34 PM.

Which is it… NW doesn’t have a tough schedule left or ESU made it past their tough schedule?

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
      Which is it… NW doesn’t have a tough schedule left or ESU made it past their tough schedule?
      Oops. I forgot they haven't played each other yet.

Comment

Fixed it, I think.

IDK. I'm just spitballing here.

Comment

Lol you fixed it and made another mistake. Tell me when you find it hahaha. This is fun.

Comment

Legitimate question, when do the regional rankings start coming out? After week 8?
            Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post
              Legitimate question, when do the regional rankings start coming out? After week 8?
              Pitt has sucked for so long I don't remember.

Comment

Yes, they came out last year after week 8

Comment

Will be interesting to see the regional rankings. Pitt State is the only sure things at this moment but Northwest Missouri State, Emporia State, Central Oklahoma and Nebraska-Kearney all in the mix at 5-2 respectively.

Comment

GLVC has 2 teams with one loss and one with 2 losses, but they all have to play each other yet.

GAC has 3 at 2 loss teams. 2 of them still have to play OBU who is sitting with no losses.

Gliac has Ferris with one loss, GV with none, and Saginaw with 2, but Saginaw still has to play GV.. they also have Davenport with no losses, but they have to play all 3 of the above to end the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                      GLVC has 2 teams with one loss and one with 2 losses, but they all have to play each other yet.

GAC has 3 at 2 loss teams. 2 of them still have to play OBU who is sitting with no losses.

Gliac has Ferris with one loss, GV with none, and Saginaw with 2, but Saginaw still has to play GV.. they also have Davenport with no losses, but they have to play all 3 of the above to end the season.
                      Also the first week of the 'Region Rankings' the teams won't be ranked - they will just be the top 10 alphabetical order.

If I had to guess based on past final regional rankings, unless things get really out of whack it will probably end up: GLIAC 3 teams, MIAA 2 teams, GAC 1 team, GLVC 1 team. OR GLIAC 2 teams, MIAA 2 teams, GAC 2 teams, GLVC 1 team.
                      Help out D2football.com - click on an ad

Comment

Seriously having the MIAA and GLIAC in the same Super Region is horrible. But I think the entire idea of Super Regions is horrible
                        Help out D2football.com - click on an ad

Comment

Lol you fixed it and made another mistake. Tell me when you find it hahaha. This is fun.
                          Predatory Primates still searching for it? Hahahaah

Comment

Predatory Primates still searching for it? Hahahaah
                            If I'm lazy enough to post multiple mistakes, do you really think I'm going to spend time looking for them?

Comment

If I had to guess, reloadmvp I would say that you are going to tell me I forgot to write UCO sucks or something like that.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X