Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steph Brown shows why he is a D2 QB and couldn’t hang at TCU. Goes down with 5 seconds to go instead of throwing it out of the back of the end zone. Smh
    Roll Chos!

Comment

I hate that Pitt went prevent and let them drive the field there.

Luckily UCO pooped the bed. Worst play call ever.

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

Thats always the narrative but I truly believe the guys have just given up. Nothing to play for anymore other than getting the young guys some experience. Hopefully AD can finish the roster overhaul this off-season.
        Nope. This is just who UCO is.

It was no secret that this was a gut job. No need to get defensive or make up fantasies.

They have wildly overperformed, and that hints at great coaching and greater things to come in a couple of years.

Comment

UCO tackles well in open space
          class act by your cheerleaders taking a knee whenever someone is hurt
          I would like to make an MIAA forum motion that whatever the MIAA game of the week is the UCO announcers call it. They are really good. Knowledgeable, minimal homerism, good teamwork.

Comment

I like Dodson. I would like him even more if he would run on 3rd and 6 when he scrambles and has 15 yards of open field in front of him instead of forcing a pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Nope. This is just who UCO is.

It was no secret that this was a gut job. No need to get defensive or make up fantasies.

They have wildly overperformed, and that hints at great coaching and greater things to come in a couple of years.
              LMAO, you’re the only one making up fantasies. All week you’ve been sandbagging about how this would be a tough game for Pitt. I think we always knew the reality is we wouldn’t hang. I just said I hoped for something competitive.
              Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
                I would like to make an MIAA forum motion that whatever the MIAA game of the week is the UCO announcers call it. They are really good. Knowledgeable, minimal homerism, good teamwork.
                Appreciate that. I actually have thought they do a pretty good job. John is a bit of a goober but he does a good job for sure.
                Roll Chos!

Comment

This one is far from over. AD is pretty famous for making halftime adjustments.

Comment

LMAO, you’re the only one making up fantasies. All week you’ve been sandbagging about how this would be a tough game for Pitt. I think we always knew the reality is we wouldn’t hang. I just said I hoped for something competitive.
                    We'll know you were right after halftime if everyone who played in the 1st half is benched because I guarantee you AD won't tolerate a bunch of players who have given up like you claimed above.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
                      I sync up the radio, but the broadcast keeps falling behind because of the stupid hostage ads.

Comment

I do think the UCO announcers do a good job, though. I just prefer the Pitt radio broadcast because they always get the names right and I really like the color guy. He is great at pointing out what both teams did right and wrong on a play.

Comment

Why do we try a trick play when we are just moving down the field? Wright just needs to do what is working.

Comment

I would love to see some Peyton Thompson in the 2nd half. Would be good to get him some reps.
                            Roll Chos!

Comment

I would love to see some Peyton Thompson in the 2nd half. Would be good to get him some reps.
                              Seeing him against the bods, I assume the next QB is either wearing a redshirt or hasn't been recruited yet.

Comment

Originally posted by kicker31098 View Post
                                21-0
                                Told ya…. UCO is trash

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X