X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carry for Squire. If he gets going, look out

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Seeing him against the bods, I assume the next QB is either wearing a redshirt or hasn't been recruited yet.
      Yeah, we have a redshirt kid that is supposedly pretty good. I guess we’ll see. I’m excited for AD to have his own recruiting class this year. A lot of the roster are Bobeck holdovers or some transfers that I think they just grabbed to get a little experience for this season.
      Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

Yeah, we have a redshirt kid that is supposedly pretty good. I guess we’ll see. I’m excited for AD to have his own recruiting class this year. A lot of the roster are Bobeck holdovers or some transfers that I think they just grabbed to get a little experience for this season.
        Yeah the extra year changes the time-line too. This is the first year that Pitt is using more Wright recruits than Beck recruits or close to it.

Comment

Pick 6

Comment

Pitt punter has been really iffy this year. Scares me with the bods coming up

Comment

Pitt backups give up a td to the UCO backups.

Comment

Thompson threw the underneath stuff pretty well on that last drive.

Comment

Pitt backups give up a td to the UCO backups.
                  Signs of the future??
                  Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

Signs of the future??
                    Hope not, but I'm pretty sold on the defensive player development the Pitt staff has shown so far, so when it's time, they'll be ready.

Comment

Pitt looked good. Their linemen, both offense and defense were big and worked well together. The offense opened up nice holes for the RB's and the defense stuffed UCO on forth and one and again inside the five when time was running out at the first half. The only criticism I have of the Gorillas would be the way their running backs got away with NFL style celebrations after their scores. One did an outstretched arm ball drop, the other got away with spinning the ball. I guess I am 'old school', but that used to get a delay of game or an excessive celebration penalty. I know, sour grapes. Pitt is on track to run the table in the MIAA this season unless Schurig and Washburn can pull off an upset.

Comment

Looks like it's going to be hard to put butts in the seats at UCO. Pitt comes to town, and they only draw 3,800 fans. Hell, even this year's hapless Mules drew 5,000 Saturday for Lincoln.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
                          Looks like it's going to be hard to put butts in the seats at UCO. Pitt comes to town, and they only draw 3,800 fans. Hell, even this year's hapless Mules drew 5,000 Saturday for Lincoln.
                          Pitt doesn't bring a thousand fans to road games like they used to.

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
                            Pitt looked good. Their linemen, both offense and defense were big and worked well together. The offense opened up nice holes for the RB's and the defense stuffed UCO on forth and one and again inside the five when time was running out at the first half. The only criticism I have of the Gorillas would be the way their running backs got away with NFL style celebrations after their scores. One did an outstretched arm ball drop, the other got away with spinning the ball. I guess I am 'old school', but that used to get a delay of game or an excessive celebration penalty. I know, sour grapes. Pitt is on track to run the table in the MIAA this season unless Schurig and Washburn can pull off an upset.
                            The bods seem to have Pitt's number lately. Hopefully Pitt can put an.end to that this year.

Comment

Pitt doesn't bring a thousand fans to road games like they used to.
                              Right, but my reference was mainly to UCO's own home turn out. Pitt and NW always bring good crowds to Warrensburg, but both schools also have a large alumni presence in KC.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
                                this time last year there we were lucky if we had 700 in the seats. its getting better. just takes winning, rinse and repeat.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X