Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the love of mike. Get rid of these piss poor endzone “views” you are really telling me that the video crew is watching the production of this and saying yeah, switch to the blurry fish eye view hurry! Hurry! Zoom in more, you only should see the center.

Comment

• I think I read that NW is one of the best teams on converting 3rd downs. They have been pretty good at that today none the less.

Comment

• Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
        For the love of mike. Get rid of these piss poor endzone “views” you are really telling me that the video crew is watching the production of this and saying yeah, switch to the blurry fish eye view hurry! Hurry! Zoom in more, you only should see the center.
        its the hornet cam! its a bee's eyes view.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wallst View Post

its the hornet cam! its a bee's eyes view.
          Stop lmfao!

Comment

• Got to get off the field on defense.

Comment

• 5:34 left in 3rd quarter
              27-14
              NW

Comment

• Nice drive by the Cats to answer

Comment

• Do they regularly switch QBs like that or is he potentially hurt?

Comment

• If BW had not been tripped up, there was a lot of green in front of him

Comment

• Finally a defensive stop, we needed that. Come on offense.

Comment

Do they regularly switch QBs like that or is he potentially hurt?
                        It’s normal.

Comment

Do they regularly switch QBs like that or is he potentially hurt?
                          They switch them in and out all of the time

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat1986 View Post
                            If BW had not been tripped up, there was a lot of green in front of him
                            IF refs hadn’t called a BS roughing the passer you wouldn’t have scored on one of those drives…. See how that works?

Comment

• There surely won’t be a camera angle that can reverse this! Lol

Comment

• With our pathetic camera crew today. I don’t know what they will be able to review….

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X