Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i thought our pbp guys were worst in the league but we got nothin' on these dudes. esp the color guy, he sounds like a talking corpse.
    Go Bearcats!
    M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

• Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
      i thought our pbp guys were worst in the league but we got nothin' on these dudes. esp the color guy, he sounds like a talking corpse.
      Nah, it ain’t that bad. The camera crew however, is high on shrooms today. They must have had a frisbee soccer match yesterday and got to wasted afterwards.

Comment

• This is definitely not the way I saw this game so far.

Comment

• Agreed. Our offense is not playing how they usually do. We had a few things not fall our way on both sides though. I think if we come out after halftime and get the ball moving. We should be fine. If we continue to suck…. I doubt the script changes from the first half. Our defense can handle business with some help from the offense.

Comment

• Grand Valley destroyed Davenport 49-7. pffttt

Comment

• Originally posted by ZubCat81 View Post
              Grand Valley destroyed Davenport 49-7. pffttt
              What does that mean for the outcome of this game?

Comment

• NW D still pitching a shutout.
                botched handoff between Mike and Jay let to s walk-in 19 yd TD for the bugs🤬

Comment

Grand Valley destroyed Davenport 49-7. pffttt
                  The worst part is Davenport might sneak into the playoffs since they only lost to Ferris and GV. I would bet Davenport wouldn't be a .500 team in the MIAA

Comment

• Camera guy simply can't follow pass plays to his side of the field. Lazy camera work overall. Hate to see this for this game.

Comment

• Jay fumbled his 1st carry after they pulled his redshirt-he makes me nervous on each carry

Comment

Camera guy simply can't follow pass plays to his side of the field. Lazy camera work overall. Hate to see this for this game.
                        100% guess we better get on Twitter or Facebook and let them know lol.

Comment

• Yeah the camera crew has never been this bad.

Comment

• Nice drive by ESU

Comment

• Touchdown ESU
                              Emporia looked like their self on this opening drive of the second half. Why they waited until now to do this is beyond me. Hopefully they keep it up going forward.

20-14
                              NW
                              11:04 in the 3rd left,

Comment

• We have a ballgame.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X