Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

You learned that from me huh? Good one GTFOH
    We’re you born a message board douche-bag or did you just wake up on day and decide to specialize…asking for a friend?

Comment

Originally posted by GoCatsGo5 View Post

We’re you born a message board douche-bag or did you just wake up on day and decide to specialize…asking for a friend?
      Lol. NW, y’all claiming this guy? If so, please translate.

Comment

We did the same thing.
        *whoosh*

i sorry thought i could trick you
        Go Bearcats!
        M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post

*whoosh*

i sorry thought i could trick you
          Lol

Comment

As many injuries as NW has had this year, I think losing and going to the Mineral Water Bowl and receiving a spa day makes a lot of sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
              As many injuries as NW has had this year, I think losing and going to the Mineral Water Bowl and receiving a spa day makes a lot of sense.
              Mineral Water Bowl is no more .... bowls left are in Arkansas and Texas. No way Northwest stoops to that

Comment

This has all the makings of a good game. I'm looking forward to it.

That probably means it'll be a blowout in one direction or the other.

Comment

If ESU wins, getting that bearcat off their back could give them a real boost heading into the playoffs.

The more worrisome outcome would be NW figuring it all out against ESU and becoming a different team for the playoffs.

Comment

you think we're just going to start completing forward passes for the first time in half a decade?

interesting theory.
                    Go Bearcats!
                    M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

ESU usually wets down their leg in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by PSR View Post
                        ESU usually wets down their leg in this game.
                        Usually, but not always.

The time is ours. NW defense won’t know what hit them come this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
                          you think we're just going to start completing forward passes for the first time in half a decade?

interesting theory.
                          They went from mediocre to beast mode just in time for the playoffs at least once before, so there is a precedent..

Mel T may show up and smite everyone on staff for destroying the game he invented, then bestow the gift of the forward pass on Hohensee before he leaves in a rush of sound and fury.

Comment

Usually, but not always.

You have a better run defense than in the past, so if ESU can control the run game I think they can win. NW went dink dunk on us the second half and we didn’t adjust. Plus we went dormant on offense to contribute to a game much closer than it should have been.

Comment

Originally posted by PSR View Post

You have a better run defense than in the past, so if ESU can control the run game I think they can win. NW went dink dunk on us the second half and we didn’t adjust. Plus we went dormant on offense to contribute to a game much closer than it should have been.
                              Agreed. It’s in our hands to lose or win. But the dreaded NW is still NW until they aren’t. In terms of NW v ESU. So I might be eating crow on Sunday, but I doubt it. Tides changing

Comment

Usually, but not always.

The ESU defense is good, but the one thing that worked for Pitt against them is the one thing the NW offense does well. (Pound it up the middle)

The nw front 7 is still great, so Gleeson will have to find a way to cut their heads off with the deep ball.

Every way I look at it, ESU should win this. I just can't convince myself that they will.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X