Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
    Usually, but not always.

The time is ours. NW defense won’t know what hit them come this weekend.
    You might win with 17 points the way our offense plays.

Comment

ESU should have nothing to worry about. NW is no longer a football school. They are now a basketball school, and they started basketball season last Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

..... (Pound it up the middle)

cut their heads off with the deep ball.
        if there are two things reload loves its getting it pounded up the middle and he definitely loves the deep ball.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

if there are two things reload loves its getting it pounded up the middle and he definitely loves the deep ball.
          I’m glad you are around. All that extra time you have now that basketball season has started for UCO is proving useful.

Comment

Originally posted by mosofan1 View Post
            ESU should have nothing to worry about. NW is no longer a football school. They are now a basketball school, and they started basketball season last Friday.
            No no no. I don’t want any excuses when we wax dat ass.

Comment

Ranked ahead of NW in regional rankings, but 12 spots below them in the national rankings…. Ha! Surprise surprise.

Comment

I’m glad you are around. All that extra time you have now that basketball season has started for UCO is proving useful.
                unlike you guys, we have nationally ranked hockey that regularly beat traditional D1 schools. and wrestling teams as well as volleyball and basketball that regularly kick your ass. so the question begs...will you ever beat us in anything again?

Comment

unlike you guys, we have nationally ranked hockey that regularly beat traditional D1 schools. and wrestling teams as well as volleyball and basketball that regularly kick your ass. so the question begs...will you ever beat us in anything again?
                  Ahahahahaha. Don’t pretend like you give a damn about any of those sports. Only your lackey cares about the other UCO sports. Hockey lmfao what is this New Hampshire? Stfu. When was the last time UCO FOOTBALL made the playoffs?

Comment

Ahahahahaha. Don’t pretend like you give a damn about any of those sports. Only your lackey cares about the other UCO sports. Hockey lmfao what is this New Hampshire? Stfu. When was the last time UCO FOOTBALL made the playoffs?
                    youre right i dont.
                    as far as playoffs go? dont know. its changing though. hide and watch.

Comment

Wait. There are college sports outside of football? Why?

Comment

youre right i dont.
                        as far as playoffs go? dont know. its changing though. hide and watch.
                        I won’t hold my breath.

Comment

I have decided I am rooting for NW this week. Hopefully, they end up #8 and the MIAA is a one bid conference. Then maybe, just maybe their president will pull his head from his posterior region and vote against silo scheduling.

If UNK and Hays played RMAC teams, NW, MW, and UCM played GLVC teams, Southern, Pitt, UCO, ESU and Washburn played GAC teams and NSU and Lincoln played whatever high school teams have a bye there would be little if any travel increase over what Kearney already has to do to get to Edmond etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
                            I have decided I am rooting for NW this week. Hopefully, they end up #8 and the MIAA is a one bid conference. Then maybe, just maybe their president will pull his head from his posterior region and vote against silo scheduling.

If UNK and Hays played RMAC teams, NW, MW, and UCM played GLVC teams, Southern, Pitt, UCO, ESU and Washburn played GAC teams and NSU and Lincoln played whatever high school teams have a bye there would be little if any travel increase over what Kearney already has to do to get to Edmond etc.
                            With an interim Pres this year...very doubtful a decision like that would be made this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post

Good luck selling the Gac and GLVC on that plan.

Comment

Northwest's string of wins is on the line. Here is a photo from a few years back, 2009?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X