Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post

I'd much rather see us too, considering Ferris has beaten us like a drum the last 3 playoff years and Grand Valley is of course, the 1 seed. I don't think we strike fear in anyone right now... doesn't mean we can't pull an upset, but I don't think anyone would feel like that's a likely outcome.
    NW has a whole team and staff full of playoff experience. That helps a lot. They are still a tough out, but they can't just outgun teams with superior talent like Ferris and GV can.

Comment

Originally posted by PSR View Post

Yeah. It will be a big surprise if we beat FSU.

We don’t have that one player that is a game breaker. Someone to threaten FSU defense.
      I don't think Wright builds teams to rely on one player, or even one unit like past stagfs have. He's more about Solid play everywhere and depth. I think that will make the lows less low in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

I don't think Wright builds teams to rely on one player, or even one unit like past stagfs have. He's more about Solid play everywhere and depth. I think that will make the lows less low in the long run.
        I like what he is doing! But we need that guy. Preferably a WR. But, imo we need a guy that can take it to the house when he touches it.

Early Murphy was kind of that guy. Just somebody that can stretch it out and when you need a home run, he can hit it.

Comment

I listened to the D2 show Sunday night and I kept hearing from the guys, GV, FSU, PSU didn’t want to see NW get in.

And I’m like why? Who wouldn’t want to play a one sided team that is running off reputation?

If we get to play NW again we will beat them double digits just like in 2011.
          It's been 11 years since Pitt was relevant for one? Didn't feel like it was so long ago. Do you still wear the championship shirts around town?

We are, at best, the 5th best team in the region. It would be disappointing if you weren't up 21-3 at some point against NW again. I doubt we beat OBU though. Pitt should roll Indy by 21.

Comment

Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post

It's been 11 years since Pitt was relevant for one? Didn't feel like it was so long ago. Do you still wear the championship shirts around town?

We are, at best, the 5th best team in the region. It would be disappointing if you weren't up 21-3 at some point against NW again. I doubt we beat OBU though. Pitt should roll Indy by 21.
            Is 2014 11 years ago?

It’s been awhile.

I think it will be a good game between NW and OBU.

If they think they will run between the tackles on NW they will have a long day.

Comment

Is 2014 11 years ago?

It’s been awhile.

I think it will be a good game between NW and OBU.

If they think they will run between the tackles on NW they will have a long day.
              I didn't realize beating a GAC team 1st round made a team "relevant". 11 years surely does lower standards though. ;-)

Strength on strength for OBU/NW. If NW can play 1 complete game this year, it's time to do it. Haven't seen one yet though. Happy to see 48 F, partly cloudy with no wind though. Maybe we can complete some passes more than 8 yards down field to a WR.

Comment

I mean, that Mankato team was the national runner up, and #1 team in the nation, I believe.

Comment

I listened to the D2 show Sunday night and I kept hearing from the guys, GV, FSU, PSU didn’t want to see NW get in..
                  Who said that?

Comment

Also.... Thank you for watching. When I was talking about friends watching, I was specifically talking about you PSR.

Comment

I like what he is doing! But we need that guy. Preferably a WR. But, imo we need a guy that can take it to the house when he touches it.

Early Murphy was kind of that guy. Just somebody that can stretch it out and when you need a home run, he can hit it.
                      Katsis will be that guy in a year or 2, imo. He's really good as a freshman.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

Who said that?
                        Chuck. I think he said it twice and then said Indy had a punchers chance to win. It took a lot for me to stay quiet!

I can’t remember the name of the other one that said that.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
                          Also.... Thank you for watching. When I was talking about friends watching, I was specifically talking about you PSR.
                          Thank you Brandon.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Katsis will be that guy in a year or 2, imo. He's really good as a freshman.
                            He needs to hit the weights. Dude is thin.

Comment

Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post

I didn't realize beating a GAC team 1st round made a team "relevant". 11 years surely does lower standards though. ;-)

Strength on strength for OBU/NW. If NW can play 1 complete game this year, it's time to do it. Haven't seen one yet though. Happy to see 48 F, partly cloudy with no wind though. Maybe we can complete some passes more than 8 yards down field to a WR.

I was referring to making the quarter finals and then going into OT at Mankato. We should have won that game. 😡

Comment

Chuck. I think he said it twice and then said Indy had a punchers chance to win. It took a lot for me to stay quiet!

I can’t remember the name of the other one that said that.
                                Don't stay quiet. The show is just a different version of the old Sunday night chat.

I have to host it and push so many buttons and coordinate everything so you'd be surprised at what I miss being said.

Pitt will have little trouble. I disagree with him.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X