Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSR View Post

Chuck. I think he said it twice and then said Indy had a punchers chance to win. It took a lot for me to stay quiet!

I can’t remember the name of the other one that said that.
    That didn't bother me. Hopefully he's wrong. If not, it means Pitt is way behind schedule instead of slightly ahead like we thought.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post
      Hope a crapper is close by. You will need it for the Colon Cleans you are about to get
      I see you've been to Bob's Grill before.

Comment

This should be an easy warm up game for Pitt. The real test will be playing FSU in windy, cold & snowy Big Rapids

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
          This should be an easy warm up game for Pitt. The real test will be playing FSU in windy, cold & snowy Big Rapids
          Dodson struggles in the wind.
          NW over OBU then SR3 is chalk the rest of the way unless Mitchell plays vs GV then I give the nod to Ferris. I think its GV/Ferris winner vs Angelo State for the title.

Comment

Originally posted by PSR View Post

I listened to the D2 show Sunday night and I kept hearing from the guys, GV, FSU, PSU didn’t want to see NW get in.

And I’m like why? Who wouldn’t want to play a one sided team that is running off reputation?

If we get to play NW again we will beat them double digits just like in 2011.
            I believe this in regards to the Truman/NW Missouri/Harding debate for the final spot. If GV/Ferris/Pitt/OBU got to chose, they would’ve rather played Truman than NW or Harding. Obviously NW isn’t what they have been in the past but they are still a tough out in November.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
              Welcome to the Jungle, Indy.

Hopefully someone else can pipe in with suggestions for lodging.

My food suggestions would be:
              • THE mall deli
              • Any of the chicken places. (Mary's, Annie's, Bartos, or Gebharts. Try the German potatoes and the onion rings.)
              • Jim's Steak house.
              • The meat shed
              • Chatters
              • I'm sure there are more. Hopefully someone else will chime in.
              The "Brick & Mortar" is just north of campus on the main drag..... nice atmosphere, good food and great service with nice looking waitresses! (Chatters is great also)

Comment

Originally posted by Devin Albertson View Post

I believe this in regards to the Truman/NW Missouri/Harding debate for the final spot. If GV/Ferris/Pitt/OBU got to chose, they would’ve rather played Truman than NW or Harding. Obviously NW isn’t what they have been in the past but they are still a tough out in November.
                I would think most would agree with that. I'm not as sure about Harding. For me, past rep matters, but with silo, it's hard to judge silo teams. As we mentioned on Sunday's show though, that's not a picture that the criteria paints. Some case could also be made about Davenport. Though they beat Truman and Saginaw, I still don't know if they are a PO quality school. NCAA should just state that here are some tools to use..... But rank as you see fit to put the best teams in the PO's. Why have criteria if it's isn't consistently used?

Comment

I wouldn't say just north, But I guess distance is relative. Its at the corner of 4th and Broadway.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post

I would think most would agree with that. I'm not as sure about Harding. For me, past rep matters, but with silo, it's hard to judge silo teams. As we mentioned on Sunday's show though, that's not a picture that the criteria paints. Some case could also be made about Davenport. Though they beat Truman and Saginaw, I still don't know if they are a PO quality school. NCAA should just state that here are some tools to use..... But rank as you see fit to put the best teams in the PO's. Why have criteria if it's isn't consistently used?
                    Playing Harding can be a 60 minute fist fight sometimes. The effects of that type of game can carry over.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

Playing Harding can be a 60 minute fist fight sometimes. The effects of that type of game can carry over.
                      Totally agree that I'd prefer Tru over Harding. You'll feel Harding. Now, Harding or NW? Based upon physicality alone.. hmmm. not so sure. As for who is the more likely to lose? That's a tough one for me this season. History MIGHT suggest that NW is the tougher out. This season isn't like history though. I guess my comment wasn't that clear.

Comment

Who is going to be at the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
                          Who is going to be at the game?
                          Me.

Comment

NM
                            Last edited by NWFanatic; 11-17-2022, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Me too. They're not advertising "standing room only", so I am guessing there are still tickets available.

Comment

I think I am heading down for the game.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X