Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dvaara View Post

Or maybe it was a typical minor interaction that has taken place millions of times on football fields? Either way everyone involved should be cancelled, and ferris should be granted a forfeit victory.
    I’d lose my job if they got ahold of our hudl football practices hahahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Without context it shows a player effing off in practice when he should be working while a coach encourages it.
      And that’s not good, right?

Comment

When you’re undefeated you can play Jackie Chan all you want. Fight me(them)

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

MW doesn't need a video for that.
          Good one. But you know I’m right. 😉

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
            And that’s not good, right?
            I agree.

Comment

Any of you pitt folks here rumblings about this at the game this weekend?

Comment

[QUOTE=RollChos;n720147]He is using this as a scapegoat but I am sure the decision was more about playing time. Just whining because someone hurt his feelings, classic Gen Z.

THIS, and he didn't post any video of his practice time "infractions" which may have, or may have not, led up to the video he chose to share...3 days before a 1st round playoff game. Timing and location when trying to make sale.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

if youre interested in hearing about a dickbag coach....
                  i am - reading his bio....he went from a state championship/oklahoma coach of the year in 2015, to a new high school in 2016, to another high school in 2017...falls out of coaching? until he shows up as an assistant at Bethel in 2020 and moves to assitant at Friends in 2022. That's...some career arc going on there

Comment

He's a good kid. KInda reminds me of Eddie Haskell.

Comment

Originally posted by EveryCatAWildman View Post

i am - reading his bio....he went from a state championship/oklahoma coach of the year in 2015, to a new high school in 2016, to another high school in 2017...falls out of coaching? until he shows up as an assistant at Bethel in 2020 and moves to assitant at Friends in 2022. That's...some career arc going on there
                      2015 had a D1 fullback (that wasn't originally from that town) and a softer schedule. the two traditional 5a powerhouses were down that year. wins state and gives an interview that made mention of the education system in Oklahoma and how his kids education had to come first. weird interview. i promise.
                      moves to Arkansas for 2016 season and by banter on that school's message boards, was close to being run out of town on a rail by the end of the season. both schools were rumored to come under questioning about recruiting issues... 2017 season moves back to Oklahoma and besides being a jerk, all seems well until the end of the 2017 season, and he loses an assistant to a school up the road. *rival* the assistant then promptly takes almost his entire staff to that school. he stayed HC at said school until he leaves the school in 2020 mere days after an end of the season "rah rah" speech about "were all family" and "you're either with us or against us" and "us against the world"

2 days after the RAH RAH speech he calls another meeting with the players and tells them he was leaving because "the lord told him it was how he could better serve him"
                      suffice to say, He's shady.

Comment

Originally posted by grlafxr View Post
                        He's a good kid. KInda reminds me of Eddie Haskell.
                        which one?

there were two sides to eddie haskell.

Comment

which one?

there were two sides to eddie haskell.
                          Yep.

Comment

2 days after the RAH RAH speech he calls another meeting with the players and tells them he was leaving because "the lord told him it was how he could better serve him"
                            suffice to say, He's shady.
                            Sounds like going NAIA religious affiliation is going to suit him well. Do weird questionable stuff and claim it's for the lord. Get caught doing weird questionable stuff ask for forgiveness from that same lord and savior. Zealots will lap it up - rinse, repeat, take no real responsibilty for personal actions.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X