Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
    Bruh…. Now I understand the second portion of his message about the killings and if that’s true they took it a little far. But do you know how many jabronis got beat up on the practice field. Verbal abuse, this is football. If you can’t talk **** and get hit, go home. Call it toxic if you want. Idgaf. There is a difference between competing and getting physical and verbally discussing that confrontation and actually “abusing” someone. Damn if this ain’t the most 2022 Gen Z, tooth fairy **** I’ve heard yet.

again, if it was actual abuse I think there is a clear line that is easily determinable and of course that’s wrong. But if it’s just normal **** talking and competing. Just quit football man, the sport ain’t for you. What the hell are we going to have left after these pillow munchers are finished. QB Won’t even be able to say “set hit” because that demonstrates an act of violence against his fellow man on the other team. Kickers won’t be able to kick the ball because, what did the ball ever do to them.
    agreed. its gone too far.

for the record, i think this kid will end up at friends university. he is being followed by the OLD altus football coach on twitter and Hes exactly the type of player he likes. full of drama and big plays. he just so happens to be the WR coach as well as the OC. there's a whole story behind this coach and altus football about the same time this kid was moving into town so i wouldn't doubt if they already have history.

if youre interested in hearing about a dickbag coach....

Comment

It looked like a huddle video from practice. He likely downloaded it while he had access. Knowing he would “need” it.

Anybody in PITT know if it was a coach or just a GA. Aka, a player from last year that graduated or even a “volunteer”. A.k.a a player from recent years.
      definately HUDL video.

and after thinking about this further, there is no way this is done in front of any coaches with the 1s. this is very likely a GA run scout team drill.
      i just can't see a coach condoning this nor a player having the balls to do it in front of a real coach.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

definately HUDL video.

and after thinking about this further, there is no way this is done in front of any coaches with the 1s. this is very likely a GA run scout team drill.
        i just can't see a coach condoning this nor a player having the balls to do it in front of a real coach.
        Agree with this and your previous comments.

There are usually at least 1-2 players from the previous year and a degenerate GA or two that may incite that sort of behavior, but hopefully not an actual coach.

Comment

There is so much to read into this and context is everything. That video could mean anything each of us perceive.

However, if this was a Missouri Western story there would be 50 posts about how they are all thugs. 😁

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
            The written part is very concerning.

The video is nothing. Any conclusions drawn from that were already in your head before watching it.
            Opposite for me. It’s hard to see the video as anything other than a coach/GA congratulating Jackie Chan for a good joke har har har. That’s not good, to say nothing of the other coach/GA who just turns and walks away. I mean, the kick didn’t draw contact, so it’s not the most egregious thing in the world, and it certainly doesn’t validate everything the kid says, but if I’m Pitt State I’m going to want to have a conversation with those two coaches about what exactly happened there.

Comment

He is using this as a scapegoat but I am sure the decision was more about playing time. Just whining because someone hurt his feelings, classic Gen Z.

However, if this leads to the downfall of Pitt State football I won’t be mad about it. Lol
              Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post
                He is using this as a scapegoat but I am sure the decision was more about playing time. Just whining because someone hurt his feelings, classic Gen Z.

However, if this leads to the downfall of Pitt State football I won’t be mad about it. Lol
                Doesn’t seem to have disrupted their focus this week. Up 14-0 early in 1st against UIndy. Hopefully they can keep their focus next 3 quarters as well.

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post
                  Just whining because someone hurt his feelings, classic Gen Z.l
                  hurting the feelings of a gen z'er these days is a pretty serious crime.

Comment

Originally posted by southside View Post
                    There is so much to read into this and context is everything. That video could mean anything each of us perceive.

However, if this was a Missouri Western story there would be 50 posts about how they are all thugs. 😁
                    Because they are. If it were Washburn they would be convicts.

Comment

Originally posted by dvaara View Post

hurting the feelings of a gen z'er these days is a pretty serious crime.
                      They tried to cancel me on here when I posted the Pitt state QB crying on the coaches shoulder hahaha. But, I made it through the kens and Karen’s.

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
                        Opposite for me. It’s hard to see the video as anything other than a coach/GA congratulating Jackie Chan for a good joke har har har. That’s not good, to say nothing of the other coach/GA who just turns and walks away. I mean, the kick didn’t draw contact, so it’s not the most egregious thing in the world, and it certainly doesn’t validate everything the kid says, but if I’m Pitt State I’m going to want to have a conversation with those two coaches about what exactly happened there.
                        Could be a joke, could be a threat, could be an "I'll bet you can't kick as high as that dude's head." Without context it shows a player effing off in practice when he should be working while a coach encourages it. Anything other than that is pure subjectivity by the viewer.

The written part is an outright accusation and definitely warrants an investigation, though.

Comment

They tried to cancel me on here when I posted the Pitt state QB crying on the coaches shoulder hahaha. But, I made it through the kens and Karen’s.
                          That's because Elon musk bought this site. Or maybe that was Twitter?

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Could be a joke, could be a threat, could be an "I'll bet you can't kick as high as that dude's head." Without context it shows a player effing off in practice when he should be working while a coach encourages it. Anything other than that is pure subjectivity by the viewer.

The written part is an outright accusation and definitely warrants an investigation, though.
                            Or maybe it was a typical minor interaction that has taken place millions of times on football fields? Either way everyone involved should be cancelled, and ferris should be granted a forfeit victory.

Comment

Originally posted by southside View Post

MW doesn't need a video for that.

Comment

Originally posted by dvaara View Post

That's because Elon musk bought this site. Or maybe that was Twitter?
                                It was definitely this site. He took away the down vote too.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X