Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2024 MIAA Schedule Announced

Everyone gets a bye week so great if you're weeks 1 & 2 but tough for the rest to find a non-con game.

https://themiaa.com/documents/2023/2...le.pdf?id=1969

i like it!

bye week 1 and
    empanada
    pitt
    NW
    FT hays

all at home.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post
      i like it!

bye week 1 and
      empanada
      pitt
      NW
      FT hays

all at home.
      Weird you want to go 1-3 at home but whatever

Comment

Week 10 bye is rough. Be interesting what our admin decides to do. Think more games is better especially if 2023 doesn’t go vastly better than 2022. I’d like to see us get back to 6 or 7 wins this year — just don’t know where we get ‘em with all the changes in the conference.

Think NW Pitt emp and UCO are all trending up. Missy MW UNK got hit as hard as hays did with the transfer bug. Would think UCM would improve at least some off last year. Washburn has always given Hays fits. NSU going to continue to bottom feed I think. I don’t think We’re getting rid of Lincoln.

Comment

Where is the ‘23 schedule?

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
            Where is the ‘23 schedule?
            Take the 2022 schedule and reverse the home/away and possibly replace Lincoln with a bye.

Comment

Last two become first two. Take lincoln off, switch home and away.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post

Weird you want to go 1-3 at home but whatever
                you wish. ill take my chances playing those games at home. same schedule had us at 3-1 soooo

Comment

i like it!

bye week 1 and
                  empanada
                  pitt
                  NW
                  FT hays

all at home.
                  What about a nonconference game?

2 years in a row going to Tahlequah just doesn't seem right.

UCM instead?

UCO beat the last three current or former LSC teams in bowl games. Some more teams are overdue for a beat down.
                  Go Bronchos!

Comment

Originally posted by UCObluejay View Post

What about a nonconference game?

2 years in a row going to Tahlequah just doesn't seem right.

UCM instead?

UCO beat the last three current or former LSC teams in bowl games. Some more teams are overdue for a beat down.
                    i will trade UCM, NW, ES and Pitt at home for a second trip in a row to Tahlequah all day long. small price to pay.

i suspect coach may be looking for a local D2 to fill that bye week? i just have a feeling he wouldnt give away an opportunity to play VS sitting around and waiting on week 2. im probably wrong.

Comment

i will trade UCM, NW, ES and Pitt at home for a second trip in a row to Tahlequah all day long. small price to pay.

i suspect coach may be looking for a local D2 to fill that bye week? i just have a feeling he wouldnt give away an opportunity to play VS sitting around and waiting on week 2. im probably wrong.
                      I think you are very much correct. Playing anyone in your first game, their second is an advantage to the 2 game team. In this case it's UCM, so based on 22 it might not matter but it's still an advantage for UCM.

Wow, based on 22 your schedule sets up great with all the patsies to start the year. Must be Racy and the MIAA trying to hand you championships so you move up.

Comment

I'm excited for this future without Lincoln. Opens up the opportunity for non-conference games in the future which would be really fun. For UNK I'd love to see us play Chadron St., Wayne St., and maybe some old RMAC opponents like Colorado School of Mines.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post

I think you are very much correct. Playing anyone in your first game, their second is an advantage to the 2 game team. In this case it's UCM, so based on 22 it might not matter but it's still an advantage for UCM.

Wow, based on 22 your schedule sets up great with all the patsies to start the year. Must be Racy and the MIAA trying to hand you championships so you move up.
                          I think it hurts you when all the patsies are on the front end. It seemed to make Pitt think they were much better than they were when their schedule set up that way.

Comment

Week 1 is the easiest bye week to fill.

Comment

Week 11 bye for MW? Ridiculous. Week 10 is crazy too.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X