Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Davis has always been a great runner who can throw it enough to keep you honest.
    God knows you’ve read every single post on this forum. Lol

That is a fair assessment. I just think the same could be said of Steph Brown and was making the point he doesn’t get talked about by the legacy MIAA crowd.
    Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

God knows you’ve read every single post on this forum. Lol

That is a fair assessment. I just think the same could be said of Steph Brown and was making the point he doesn’t get talked about by the legacy MIAA crowd.
      I think Brown is a talented athlete, but a bad fit in the offense uco tried to run last year. He was a liability imo.

If uco adjusts the O and Brown's mechanics improve, he will be a positive for them. I just watched the last half of the game last week and didn't see enough to even guess which way it will go.

Comment

I think Brown is a talented athlete, but a bad fit in the offense uco tried to run last year. He was a liability imo.

If uco adjusts the O and Brown's mechanics improve, he will be a positive for them. I just watched the last half of the game last week and didn't see enough to even guess which way it will go.
        He was a Bobeck holdover. I wouldn’t be surprised if AD plays Herl more as the season progresses. Especially if things start going south and the losses start piling up.

But yes, Brown is a very talented athlete.
        Roll Chos!

Comment

Davis has always been a great runner who can throw it enough to keep you honest.
          UCO got the benefit of getting all camp to prepare for him

Comment

Originally posted by IfYouAintLope View Post

I think the UNK scheme did as much to limit Davis as anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by IfYouAintLope View Post

maybe i missed something...didn't UNK have the benefit of getting all camp to prepare for UCO too? it's not like Davis is a big mystery they had to have secret meetings about once a week. he's an option QB. stay disciplined, don't give him the edge and make sure he is uncomfortable when he does pass.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

maybe i missed something...didn't UNK have the benefit of getting all camp to prepare for UCO too? it's not like Davis is a big mystery they had to have secret meetings about once a week. he's an option QB. stay disciplined, don't give him the edge and make sure he is uncomfortable when he does pass.
                Sure, but you can’t tell me he is easier play against week 7 than week 1,
                You get 3 days of practice to prepare for any team once the season starts, game one you get 2 weeks,
                its a lot easier to play the option coming outta camp

Comment

I think the UNK scheme did as much to limit Davis as anyone.
                  I agree, you gotta keep the ball in is hands. 11 rushing attempts is nuts if you look at the career this kid has had running the ball

Comment

Doesn’t matter this year but Davis had only 53 yds on15 carries and 1 TD against ESU last year

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X