• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

NW is better off without Hohensee.
    Runde already has 2 Ints in 2 series

Comment

There are already 4 or 5 non ESU/NW posts on their thread too

Comment

Hays has kept Pitt back on their heels all game.

Pitt zone is garbage.

Dodson has looked off the last 2 games. Not sure why.

Not sure what the deal was on that roughing call. Ref signaled a partial block, then threw the flag?

OL is already banged up.

Hays looks night and day better than last year.

Comment

Pitt needs good adjustments at half, and better execution, or they'll lose.

Comment

There’s a guy named pillow on fhsu playing defense. The opposite of a good football name.

Comment

Pitt needs to keep their foot on the gas.

Comment

Garrison taking over

Comment

2 solid quarters out of Hays and laid down after getting punched in the mouth out of half time. Quite unfortunate.

This Pitt teams solid. Oline big. Tight end impressive.

dline can rush the passer. Think they will be a tough matchup for esu.

I don’t think there’s anything earth shattering about this team but they’re just solid. Very similar to last year.

as for Hays I think there were some good things out of this. I don’t love not finishing games. I’m hoping Brown fixes that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Just like a nw fan to post spoilers in someone else's thread.
                    spoiler alert!!!! We kicked their ASSSSSSSS

Comment

Also post some damn scores in your thread ffs!

Comment

FHSU receivers are short and can't catch, which means they are just short.

FHSU across the board versus Pitt was 3" shorter and 30 lbs lighter...that beef made a difference after half

Comment

Originally posted by EveryCatAWildman View Post
                          FHSU receivers are short and can't catch, which means they are just short.

FHSU across the board versus Pitt was 3" shorter and 30 lbs lighter...that beef made a difference after half
                          ..... but yet we still don't know the score.

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                            Runde already has 2 Ints in 2 series
                            Hard to imagine there was someone even worse sitting on the bench. lol

I said NW was vulnerable this year.
                            Roll Chos!

Comment

Score was 40-14 for anybody else wondering PITT won….

Comment

Originally posted by washeduptiger View Post
                                2 solid quarters out of Hays and laid down after getting punched in the mouth out of half time. Quite unfortunate.

This Pitt teams solid. Oline big. Tight end impressive.

dline can rush the passer. Think they will be a tough matchup for esu.

I don’t think there’s anything earth shattering about this team but they’re just solid. Very similar to last year.

as for Hays I think there were some good things out of this. I don’t love not finishing games. I’m hoping Brown fixes that ****.
                                Brown has turned into a loser mentality...they gave up 2 4th down TDs...on both Pitt called timeouts, set their play, not for first downs but to go for the end zone....neither time did Brown call a timeout to adjust the defense after seeing the offensive set...and Pitt scored. Then he sat on a challenge flag on the fumble TD by Pitt, it may have still been ruled a TD but it's got to be challenged, it put Pitt up 3 scores so what good is riding the TOs. And the ****ing offense hasn't evolved in 5 years, short passes to the sidelines with the occasional deep incomplete followed by draw plays to the RBs.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X