Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30 more free yards and 1 much needed 1st down on this drive by Pitt D.

ZZ never takes a hard hit when he scambles.
    kinda wish UCM had scored on that slant so we would have 39 seconds left

Comment

• W or L great game by UCM. very impressed

Comment

• Well, hopefully this was our annual Officiating Screwjob" for the year.

MIAA officials are legendary, but this took ****ty to new levels..

"Wherever there's Freedom in the world, you can bet there's the footprint of an American Soldier nearby"

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenman View Post

Doesn't make sense to me in that scenario.
          Neither did that Two point play call. They drove and weren’t stopped on many plays, but then chose that.

Comment

• great game.
            didn't like the 2pnt play call.
            Go Bearcats!
            M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

• Dumb play ca by UCM. mot sure why you take the ball out of ZZ hands.

Are these announcers forgetting the onside kick? Stupid penalty by Pitt. If UCM gets this onside they are almost in range

Comment

• Barf to the 2 pt. Play call. Congrats gorillas, hard fought victory. Pretty good game of the week.

Comment

• Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
                  great game.
                  didn't like the 2pnt play call.
                  Ya that was horrible

Comment

• Good for this student reporter for trying, but she is struggling hahaha

Comment

• whelp, add the mules to the ever growing list of teams i need to be afraid of.
                      Go Bearcats!
                      M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

• Neither defense’s were getting stops. I would have got the xtra point and see what happens in OT.

Comment

• I liked the call to go for it, but it was an awful play they chose.

Comment

• UCM has improved from last year. Defense still has a ways to go, but they did a better job than the last few seasons.

I still believe if you play them zone you take away 75% of their offense. Run a 3 man front and play a 3/5 behind that with 2 safeties and don't run after those crossing patterns. Just play your zone and wait for the WR to come to you. Have the safeties play the seam and make them beat you with no run after catches. The front 3 for Pitt was getting there and making Z flush but by being in a man there was no one in the middle of the field. By being in zone he doesn't get near the yards after flushed.

The Pitt defense needs to run for all those unnecessary penalties. Over 100 yards in penalties and the vast majority of it defensive penalties. Just really gave UCM yards they didn't need to. Special teams sucked. Fair catching a punt at the 4 and running out kickoffs and getting tackled inside the 15. Then kicking the ball out of bounds after the final TD, really? Horrible day for 2 of the 3 parts of the team.

There should be some running in their future.

Offense played well. Seems like we stopped running the ball. UCM did better but we went away from it the second half.

Survive and advance is sometimes just what a team needs to do and the Gorillas did that.

Lots to improve on.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSR View Post

I’d think it was stupid too if I was the fan getting thump since 1989.

Oh, aren't you the big mouth tough guy. Go hit the restroom and spank your monkey.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

Oh, aren't you the big mouth tough guy. Go hit the restroom and spank your monkey.
                                Go hang your "L" you got yet again today.

You should have a nice collection of those by now.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X