Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NWMSU @ FHSU 7:00 pm

Last night game of the season. Looks like great FB weather.

No starting QB announced yet. Hohensee may not be out for the season and Griffin & Sturdy may play. Csn RW/TS come up with a game plan to avoid 2 losses in a row? Are they feeling the heat? Will the defense show improvement?
    Key for the NW O is giving JH the ball often enough and at the right time and good play for the Oline(JH & Oline are the only positives so far imho).

Be sure and hit Gella’s Diner for craft beer and good food
    Last edited by NWFanatic; 09-14-2023, 02:20 PM.

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
    Last night game of the
    Rich Wright Era?

Comment

Wright for prez!

Comment

We mite lose 2 in a row hell mite be 3 or 4.we have a major problem that must be fixed.and the buck stops with the head coach.he needs to be kicked to the curb and take the OC with him.bring in some new blood.a winner. Ft Hayes always plays us tuff.i bet they smell blood in the water.they know it's time to kick us while we are down.

Comment

Originally posted by visionpipe View Post
          We mite lose 2 in a row hell mite be 3 or 4.we have a major problem that must be fixed.and the buck stops with the head coach.he needs to be kicked to the curb and take the OC with him.bring in some new blood.a winner. Ft Hayes always plays us tuff.i bet they smell blood in the water.they know it's time to kick us while we are down.
          Hays has improved, but they are young and lack depth up front. It's a favorable matchup for nw.

Hays can throw it pretty good, so if they can score a lot early, they have a chance to force NW's hand. If not, I think the NW run game will wear them out.
          Last edited by Predatory Primates; 09-15-2023, 05:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Hays has improved, but they are young and lack depth up front. It's a favorable matchup for nw.

Hays can throw it pretty good, so if they can score a lot early, they have a chance to force NW's hand. If not, I think the NW run game will wear them out.

If Hays can get a good start and move the ball early, they will have a chance in being around at the end of the game. What I worry about is Hays having slow start and getting down a couple scores early it could be a snooze feast at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Would tend to agree here. If Hays can hang 21 on in first half I think they’ll be fine. 10 or less they’ll be in trouble. Anything in between think this is a dog fight.

Think the ceiling for this team is much higher than last 3 years if the defense can get themselves off the field consistently. Only playing 6 or 7 dlineman similar to those 2011-2015 years.

Comment

Also have to think that the presumably first or second team in the conference got what 6 turnovers? and only put up 33. Going to be tough no matter how down NW feel that they are

Comment

Daily Forum posted Martin is starting QB.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat06 View Post
                    Daily Forum posted Martin is starting QB.
                    Is that the 5 int guy?

Comment

ruhnke had 4, martin 1 iirc.
                      Go Bearcats!
                      M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
                        ruhnke had 4, martin 1 iirc.
                        And Mikey had the pick six : (

Comment

IntU over at NW

Comment

Mikey had a pick 6, Runde 4 Martin 1INT/1TD pass

Comment

Northwest front four look legit as ever.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X