Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alternate Spelling Bowl thread (MoWest at UCO)

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternate Spelling Bowl thread (MoWest at UCO)

Both teams have suffered losses to UCM, although UCO's was worse. MWSU is coming off the for all intents and purposes, bye week. Who is going to right the ship this week?
    Go Bronchos!

Mowest has more talent, imo. Idk if that will translate to a win, though?

Comment

MoWest’s offense is going to cook our soft secondary. From what I saw last week, it’s about to be a long season for UCO.
      Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post
        MoWest’s offense is going to cook our soft secondary. From what I saw last week, it’s about to be a long season for UCO.
        UCM is going to make a lot of secondaries look soft imo.

Comment

This one is a toss up. UCO plays totally different at home than on the road. Hopefully the 'Chos play all four quarters with no let up.

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
            This one is a toss up. UCO plays totally different at home than on the road. Hopefully the 'Chos play all four quarters with no let up.
            Hey R, are you in Edmond today?

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post

Hey R, are you in Edmond today?
              Last Saturday I was in the 'Burg, today I am in Edmond. Tomorrow Husker VB vs Kentucky. A regular road toad I am.

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post
                I could have told you that 3 weeks ago. Go blow up the basketballs loser.

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post

Last Saturday I was in the 'Burg, today I am in Edmond. Tomorrow Husker VB vs Kentucky. A regular road toad I am.

Dang, I forgot about you being in the 'Burg. I meant to cruise the visitor's lot and get your autograph. But the battery on my rascal ran out of juice (haha).

I assume your wife rides shotgun on all these road trips. Man are you lucky she likes doing the same things you do. I can barely sneak out of the house to go 40 miles down the roar to watch the Mules play. Just kidding, well, sort of.

Be safe and have fun.

Comment

Chooch’s with another L

Comment

2nd half was fun to watch.

Comment

Pleasantly surprised that the griffs responded after getting down late. They got punched in the mouth most of the 2nd half. Good luck to uco the rest of the way.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X