Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loper legionnaire View Post
    UNK radio summing the Lopers' struggles up pretty well. "Just no identity on offense "
    Is the season over for y’all or what?

Comment

I haven't read anything for fear of spoilers, UNK red zone D is good. Pitt avoided dumb penalties and I loved the FU score Pitt made late. Lopes were the dirtiest team I've seen in forever.

Pitt just keeps winning unimpressively. Just like last year. I hope they get closer to that ceiling in time.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

Is the season over for y’all or what?
        Feels pretty close to it. Maybe a win against another struggling team in Washburn on homecoming next week will spark something. But lose that one and I'd expect nothing but L's the rest of the season except against Lincoln.

Comment

Originally posted by loper legionnaire View Post

Feels pretty close to it. Maybe a win against another struggling team in Washburn on homecoming next week will spark something. But lose that one and I'd expect nothing but L's the rest of the season except against Lincoln.
          Dang, never fun when the season is over early in the year. Trust me, we know all to well 😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
            I haven't read anything for fear of spoilers, UNK red zone D is good. Pitt avoided dumb penalties and I loved the FU score Pitt made late. Lopes were the dirtiest team I've seen in forever.

Pitt just keeps winning unimpressively. Just like last year. I hope they get closer to that ceiling in time.
            I feel like they have always been dirty. Don’t you?

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Better to win ugly than lose pretty! 4-0 Baby!

Comment

This game was never competitive. We are the ones that kept UNK in the game. These starts will cost us a game.

Dodson is just not good enough for us to finish the year where we want to. If he plays better in the first half we are up 2 scores.

UNK without Davis has no skill players. It will be a long year for them next year.

Comment

They were pretty clean under Lynn IMO

I feel like my opinion on held has been shared enough but it starts with him

Comment

Originally posted by IfYouAintLope View Post

They were pretty clean under Lynn IMO

I feel like my opinion on held has been shared enough but it starts with him
                    I don’t remember the stints for your coaches, but I’m thinking at least since 2015 I’ve felt y’all done some cheap stuff, but it’s all relative I guess.

Comment

They always push the envelope which is fine, but some stuff yesterday went too far and the refs let it.

I do know that Pitt is prone to jawing and inciting some of that stuff.

Comment

Yeah I guess that is just the name of the game.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X