Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESU V The CHOoch’s - They can’t hang with the big dawgs

Week 4 is here and all that hot **** the sorry ass shetlands were talking a couple weeks ago is about to come to head. I’m going to stop by Edmond and piss in their water fountain on the way home from Jimbos house today.

Emporia by a lot. UCO can’t hang with the big dawgs and don’t want nothing to do with ESU come next weekend.

With the Chos having lost two in a row, you may have trouble finding a playmate.

Comment

Hahaha. I’m sure them punks are hiding with their tail between their leg. No balls between the two of them. Other than the ones they shoot in the gym. If they ain’t here throughout the week then I don’t want to hear nothing come Saturday

Comment

Oh Reload thinks because they beat NW that they are the Head of the Table. They aren't even the best team in Kansas. I suppose ankle biting yorkies always have that complex though. UCO will come to play and make it 3-0 in the Dorrel era vs ESU and NW.
        Go Bronchos!

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
          Hahaha. I’m sure them punks are hiding with their tail between their leg. No balls between the two of them. Other than the ones they shoot in the gym. If they ain’t here throughout the week then I don’t want to hear nothing come Saturday
          You aint the boss of anyone subaru boy. You better pray this is a blow out because if it ist, the rest of this season is going to be painful for you.

Ill let you know how my drive back from empira is after i toss yo momma another clevland steamer.

Comment

Originally posted by UCObluejay View Post
            Oh Reload thinks because they beat NW that they are the Head of the Table. They aren't even the best team in Kansas. I suppose ankle biting yorkies always have that complex though. UCO will come to play and make it 3-0 in the Dorrel era vs ESU and NW.
            Wait...you mean they beat the same team that got prison sexed at hays? That one? I dont think emenada has proven much yet.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

You aint the boss of anyone subaru boy. You better pray this is a blow out because if it ist, the rest of this season is going to be painful for you.

Ill let you know how my drive back from empira is after i toss yo momma another clevland steamer.
              When your tires are flat, no need to wonder who or why hahahaha. I’m waiting for you to pull up so I can see what you drive. Probably the pink beetle with a pineapple in the window.

Comment

lmao. When your school is a dumpster fire you start making up “meaningful” stats like, “3-0 in the dorrel era” lmao. Y’all are trash. Go play volleyball or something.

Comment

When your tires are flat, no need to wonder who or why hahahaha. I’m waiting for you to pull up so I can see what you drive. Probably the pink beetle with a pineapple in the window.
                  Im driving the same truck i was driving when those farmers were recruiting my son. If you need my pic, i can give you that as well. There are no fences around me big toot.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

Im driving the same truck i was driving when those farmers were recruiting my son. If you need my pic, i can give you that as well. There are no fences around me big toot.
                    I’m other news, UCO is still trash.

Comment

I’m other news, UCO is still trash.
                      If UCO is "trash" then that makes since why Hornets keep buzzing around here. In a week they will be back to eating expired burritos outside the convenience store dumpster. Keep talking, it will only make Saturday sweeter. Jimbo lives rent free in your head.

Might this be the year we actually get a Reload/Jimbo cage match for the MIAA Intercontinental Title?
                      Go Bronchos!

Comment

If UCO is "trash" then that makes since why Hornets keep buzzing around here. In a week they will be back to eating expired burritos outside the convenience store dumpster. Keep talking, it will only make Saturday sweeter. Jimbo lives rent free in your head.

Might this be the year we actually get a Reload/Jimbo cage match for the MIAA Intercontinental Title?
                        You tried, “A” for effort.

Comment

Does it suck knowing this early in the season that you are playing for nothing?

Comment

I think UCO was worse last year, yet they somehow managed to beat 2 of the top 3 teams in the league. It was really bizarre.

Comment

Does it suck knowing this early in the season that you are playing for nothing?
                              It does. I've been there.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X