Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

He is just building a narrative to blame the coaches. Which is ironic given the “love” they had for the new coach just a few short weeks prior.
    no i don't regularly run around blaming kids for something when YOU are the leader of said team. it's always the coach's fault. you've NEVER heard me dog a kid out because he missed a tackle or pass interference. i blame the coach for not having taught that kid better or at least having a better suited person for that position.

I hope you never coach. i would stomp a mudhole in you if i ever saw you talk trash like that to a kid. its unclassy and makes you a sh*tty human.

Comment

reload drives a subaru? dude that's embarrassing.
      Go Bearcats!
      M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

yeh. I'm pretty new here. idiot. yeh no rage quit. you just didn't show up for several weeks. must have had butt dart lessons to give or something and was busy.
        I’ll let you do your own research there bud. Never have, never will. Funny thing about the internet. It keeps history. Lmao.

Comment

Let’s go ahead Spin Up the fire AD thread.

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
            Yeah, picked it up a few weeks back after stomping a hole in South Wests ass

Comment

the euphoria clouding your judgment? i would come down to earth & make better choices, it appears we can't beat anyone. which makes sense, six picks & all.
              Go Bearcats!
              M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

I love Subarus. Turbo charged boxer engine with low center of gravity that helps with handling. The motor is largely unchanged in the 40 years. Parts are easy to come by. They aren't terribly difficult to work on. Much easier than my last ford. They are all all-wheel drive. Good cars. Some people don't like the CVT Subarus, which I haven't owned yet.

Fun wrenching cars if you have some money.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post

I love Subarus. Turbo charged boxer engine with low center of gravity that helps with handling. The motor is largely unchanged in the 40 years. Parts are easy to come by. They aren't terribly difficult to work on. Much easier than my last ford. They are all all-wheel drive. Good cars. Some people don't like the CVT Subarus, which I haven't owned yet.

Fun wrenching cars if you have some money.
                  You lost them with, “if you have some money”.

Comment

the euphoria clouding your judgment? i would come down to earth & make better choices, it appears we can't beat anyone. which makes sense, six picks & all.
                    Nope, I don’t care if y’all were to go 0-11. Hahaha. I’m only looking at week 2. It’s been 14 years, let me have this.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

Youd better hope empanada blows us out Saturday. I'm going to consider a 7-point loss a huge win.
                      you are heavily favored and youre talking too much **** just like last year. we didnt see you for 3 weeks after that loss last year. let's see what happens this time.
                      Wait.... lol 7-point loss is a huge win?? That's losing culture talk my man.

Comment

Emporia State is 3-0, 2-0 in the MIAA and ranked #11 in the AFCA National Poll. The Hornets are leading the nation in pass defense efficiency and interceptions while ranking third in scoring defense. They lead the nation in red zone offense, having scored every time they have entered it. Braden Gleason is leading the nation in completion percentage, is third in points responsible for, fifth in pass efficiency and touchdown passes and seventh in passing yards. Tyler Kahmann is second in the nation in receiving touchdowns.

SCOUTING THE BRONCHOS
                        Central Oklahoma is 1-2, 1-2 in the MIAA. They are ranked seventh in the MIAA in scoring and tenth in scoring defense. Trevon Woolfolk is fourth in the MIAA in rushing.

THE SERIES
                        This will be the 24th meeting between the two schools with Central Oklahoma leading 12-10-1 overall. The Hornets have won seven of ten meetings in MIAA play.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
                          Emporia State is 3-0, 2-0 in the MIAA and ranked #11 in the AFCA National Poll. The Hornets are leading the nation in pass defense efficiency and interceptions while ranking third in scoring defense. They lead the nation in red zone offense, having scored every time they have entered it. Braden Gleason is leading the nation in completion percentage, is third in points responsible for, fifth in pass efficiency and touchdown passes and seventh in passing yards. Tyler Kahmann is second in the nation in receiving touchdowns.

SCOUTING THE BRONCHOS
                          Central Oklahoma is 1-2, 1-2 in the MIAA. They are ranked seventh in the MIAA in scoring and tenth in scoring defense. Trevon Woolfolk is fourth in the MIAA in rushing.

THE SERIES
                          This will be the 24th meeting between the two schools with Central Oklahoma leading 12-10-1 overall. The Hornets have won seven of ten meetings in MIAA play.
                          Easy there, hoss. 2 of your first 3 games were against Lincoln and NSU, Take out your 6 ints (6??) against a reeling NWMSU, your numbers are exactly pedestrian against terrible competition.

Comment

I think ESU is good, but you are right in saying we don't really know a lot about them for sure.

It will be hilarious, and helpful if UCO beats them.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                              I think ESU is good, but you are right in saying we don't really know a lot about them for sure.

It will be hilarious, and helpful if UCO beats them.
                              UCO is certainly capable. They did a year ago.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post

UCO is certainly capable. They did a year ago.
                                It's the MIAA... top 5-6 teams all can beat each other (for the most part). UCO playing @ ESU has traditionally been a struggle for the Cho's. I think Hornet's win handily, anything closer than -10 ESU will surprise me. UCO doesn't have the secondary (my opinion after watching them let MW drive 75 yards in their final possession last week.)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X