Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

well, he's in front of several others and UCO has been pretty damn good at Dline I'd say.

I've personally seen the RS soph the RD fresh and the true fresh you have now. Emporia made the wrong choice.
    He would have been a cancer to the lockerroom anyway.

Comment

Grow up guys, stop it.
      Both teams have good players, should be another great game!

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
        What's it gonna take for the chos to have a chance on this one?
        in my opinion,
        its going to take a little more aggressive play calling on defense.
        stop missing tackles "bend but don't break" defense isn't working for us this year. MW had probably 80 yards rushing after the back was hit within 3 yards of the LOS last week.
        we have GOT to cut down on the stupid penalties. they all seem to be in critical points in the game and they all seem to be personal fouls.
        commit to the run and use Steph for his strength. he's not a prototypical drop back passer. i wish they'd stop using him that way. or bring Herl in. one way or the other.

in other words, emporia is going to have to go for it on 4th down 6 times like last year or several other factors get fixed that are beating the dog out of this year.
        they are doing what they can with the plays put in front of them, and sometimes its hard to keep things in perspective. they are kids and we are grown ass adults talking on the internet.
        so, for what thats worth.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

That is to logical for a guy like bimbo to comprehend.
          yeh TWO logical. the thought did not escape me. emporia may very well be deeper at Dline. my point was, our Dline has been in the top 2 or 3 of the MIAA for 3 years now and he's managed to claw his way into the rotation as a redshirt. it may have been cool for you to sit on the bench for 3 years but that's not why you go to school to play football. its a mentality not skill or physical prowess. take that for what its worth.

Comment

I do see a few scenarios where the unlikely outcome would be The Choochs coming out on top of emporia. In the three scenarios below it’s still highly unlikely, but it could increase the odds ever so slightly.

1. Emporia doesn’t show up to the game.
            2. A new strain of Covid shuts down the country.
            3. Emporia forfeits.
            Youd better hope empanada blows us out Saturday. I'm going to consider a 7-point loss a huge win.
            you are heavily favored and youre talking too much **** just like last year. we didnt see you for 3 weeks after that loss last year. let's see what happens this time.

Comment

in my opinion,
              its going to take a little more aggressive play calling on defense.
              stop missing tackles "bend but don't break" defense isn't working for us this year. MW had probably 80 yards rushing after the back was hit within 3 yards of the LOS last week.
              we have GOT to cut down on the stupid penalties. they all seem to be in critical points in the game and they all seem to be personal fouls.
              commit to the run and use Steph for his strength. he's not a prototypical drop back passer. i wish they'd stop using him that way. or bring Herl in. one way or the other.

in other words, emporia is going to have to go for it on 4th down 6 times like last year or several other factors get fixed that are beating the dog out of this year.
              they are doing what they can with the plays put in front of them, and sometimes its hard to keep things in perspective. they are kids and we are grown ass adults talking on the internet.
              so, for what thats worth.
              They aren’t kids. So to put it in perspective, it’s the coaching that is hot garbage?

Nothing UCO does, will help them this weekend. Emporia is the only thing that will stop Emporia come Saturday.

Comment

yeh TWO logical. the thought did not escape me. emporia may very well be deeper at Dline. my point was, our Dline has been in the top 2 or 3 of the MIAA for 3 years now and he's managed to claw his way into the rotation as a redshirt. it may have been cool for you to sit on the bench for 3 years but that's not why you go to school to play football. its a mentality not skill or physical prowess. take that for what its worth.
                Kids coming from under your roof would define qualify for being mental midgets and 100% disabled. UCO has not had the top Dline in the league take that trash ass theory over to the GAC or something. Go join Truman, SWOSU, or something. Best Dline, STFU!

Comment

Kids coming from under your roof would define qualify for being mental midgets and 100% disabled. UCO has not had the top Dline in the league take that trash ass theory over to the GAC or something. Go join Truman, SWOSU, or something. Best Dline, STFU!
                  haha you're Ofer6 on 4th downs last year. we were top 10 in the country on 4th down efficiency. we've allowed an average 4 ypc until last week it was 2.9 ypc. stuff it in your ass you bloated pig lol. keep trying to run between the tight ends just because you think you can. see where this weeks game gets ya.

you wouldn't know football if football was plugging it deep in your colon.

Comment

They aren’t kids. So to put it in perspective, it’s the coaching that is hot garbage?

Nothing UCO does, will help them this weekend. Emporia is the only thing that will stop Emporia come Saturday.
                    most of them aren't old enough to buy cigarettes or beer. that classifies them as kids. blame coaches not the players. what you see on Saturdays is exactly what has been allowed. i blame a couple of coaches. not all of them. oddly enough, the DC came to the field at the beginning of the 3rd and coached down there the rest of the game. it mattered quite a bit. something isn't being addressed.

kind of funny. this is exactly how you talked last year. you rage quit the board for a few weeks last year like RIGHT AFTER the game. everyone saw it.

stick it in your man pleaser Larry.

Comment

most of them aren't old enough to buy cigarettes or beer. that classifies them as kids. blame coaches not the players. what you see on Saturdays is exactly what has been allowed. i blame a couple of coaches. not all of them. oddly enough, the DC came to the field at the beginning of the 3rd and coached down there the rest of the game. it mattered quite a bit. something isn't being addressed.

kind of funny. this is exactly how you talked last year. you rage quit the board for a few weeks last year like RIGHT AFTER the game. everyone saw it.

Don't you only have to be 18 to buy tobacco?

Comment

Nope, couple years ago they upped it to 21. Doesn't stop all the kids getting their vapes and smoking in the bathroom, which has somehow become cool again.

Comment

I know you are still new here, but I’ve never left the board hahaha.

Comment

He is just building a narrative to blame the coaches. Which is ironic given the “love” they had for the new coach just a few short weeks prior.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post

Nope, couple years ago they upped it to 21. Doesn't stop all the kids getting their vapes and smoking in the bathroom, which has somehow become cool again.
                              Lol. I didn't even know that had happened.

Comment

I know you are still new here, but I’ve never left the board hahaha.
                                yeh. I'm pretty new here. idiot. yeh no rage quit. you just didn't show up for several weeks. must have had butt dart lessons to give or something and was busy.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X