Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitt State @ MoSo Week 7

Gorillas are banged up with injuries to several key players! Might make the game interesting and close.

Mssu is big. But I think if Pitt decides to put together 2.5 quarters worth a game they win comfortably 38-14

Comment

I am loving the slow but steady improvement that Pitt has been making.

Pitt has shown chameleon like ability on O at times. If you cover, they'll maul you on the ground, if you make them pass, you need an all conference back end or they'll get home that way. They'll run tempo when they have to, or they'll eat clock when it suits them. The offense is coming together, and adding new wrinkles each week.

The D has been good, even great at times, but needs to get better at putting pressure on the QB.

Depth has been good with injuries all over the place.

I love what Bradley is doing at Southern, and the fact that he's doing it right. Their OL and QB are both good. They have a good stable of backs, and are a handful on that side of the ball. Their D is suspect, though.

I look for Pitt to go fairly vanilla here and work on perfecting their base a little more. I look for them to try to shut down the run and keep the QB in the pocket to let the DBs do work.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
        I love what Bradley is doing at Southern, and the fact that he's doing it right. Their OL and QB are both good. They have a good stable of backs, and are a handful on that side of the ball. Their D is suspect, though.
        I love what Bradley is doing too. He is slowly building the program and is doing it right after many years of mismanagement by previous regimes. You summed up our team very well. The OL is huge and much improved. They make the offense go. The QB is much improved and we are deeper at RB. The D is very suspect after being solid the last two years. It all starts on the DL, which is very small. Rotating 8 guys in and out to keep them fresh and to get some experience. LB are struggling because the DL is not keeping the OL off them. Definitely need to recruit so.e better talent on D for next year.

Comment

I hope the Southern safety is OK? I saw that they had to haul him out in an ambulance in the first half of the Hays game.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
            I hope the Southern safety is OK? I saw that they had to haul him out in an ambulance in the first half of the Hays game.
            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Is it just more, or can no one see that photo?

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernLion76 View Post
                That's great news.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
                  Is it just more, or can no one see that photo?
                  I can see it. It's a tweet from coach Bradley saying the safety is on the mend and can move all of his extremeties.

Comment

Good, thank you. I couldn't see it on my phone or my computer.

Comment

Sorry When doing it from my phone it enlarged when I clicked on it.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernLion76 View Post
                        Sorry When doing it from my phone it enlarged when I clicked on it.
                        No worries, probably something on my end.

Comment

Man, I hope Crimson packs the crappy bowl at MOSO this week. I will be out of town, though, celebrating my anniversary.

Comment

Man, I hope Crimson packs the crappy bowl at MOSO this week. I will be out of town, though, celebrating my anniversary.
                            Happy anniversary!

Comment

I'm going to try to go. Not sure. My wife hit a deer, so I may have to go car shopping. Yuck.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X